1.    #1  
    Following another thread to hype Palm products Posted by etrade18, thought i'd "PAY IT FORWARD" and post some recent Youtube videos highlighting our favorite phone. So watch these videos!!! Or let them run in the background to up the view count. This will help get the word out since Verizon/Sprint/Palm are slow or lacking in the hype especially from VZW reps. These are good videos and show up when you search "palm pre" on Youtube.

(I rank mainly by date except My Favorite 3)

1) A Palm Pre Fan Girl hypes the phone with a great review. She is very pleasent and gives a fair review on her own. She's very pleasant on the eyes as well. Palm SHOULD have hired her!

Posted Feb. 2, 2010
    Views: 369

2) ComputerWeeklyVideo Comparison/Challenge between Palm Pre & IPhone. They do a "Comedic" debate/talk show style. ENTERTAINING!!! (But beware, Surprise "Ninja Plug" for another Sprint phone )...Generally more of a comedic plug for the phone in positive tone)

Posted: Feb. 1st, 2010
    Views: 68

3) Solid Palm Pre Plus review from TechnoBuffalo

Posted: Feb. 10 2010
    Views: 7080

4) Infamoustechblog review of phones. Nice background music with HOT beat!

Posted: Feb. 9th 2010
    Views: 189

5) TechnoBuffalo compares Nexus One to Palm Pre Plus

Posted: Feb 8th 2010
    Views: 10,869

6) TechnoBuffalo compares IPhone 3GS vs. Palm Pre Plus

Posted: Feb. 2nd 2010
    Views: 19,722

7) TechnoBuffalo talks about Hotspot (nice intro to WebOS)

Posted: Feb. 1st, 2010
    Views: 9252

8) Personal Review of Palm Pre Plus

Posted: Jan. 30th 2010
    Views: 1379

9) MobileTechReview review of both Pre & Pixi Plus

Posted: Jan. 20th 2010
    Views: 4322

10) PhoneArena viewing at CES 2010 highlighting Video Recorder

Posted: Jan. 7th 2010
    Views: 15,553
    Last edited by RanGT; 02/13/2010 at 12:27 AM.
    ***I Twitter***

Stop complaining & start doing ---> Leave feedback/suggestions for Palm here
    good job!!!!
    Global Posts
    219 Global Posts
    1) Cute? Not at all and not very informative either.
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    Very nice, thank you!
  5.    #5  
    yah, not all of us have same opinons. But point is...promote these videos by sharing them or watching them repeatedly.
    Yup...good job ran....you have any stories of sharing!!
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by etrade18 View Post
    Yup...good job ran....you have any stories of sharing!!
    I don't follow?
    ***I Twitter***

Quote Originally Posted by corpx View Post
    I agree
    instead of agreeing why dont you bring something else to the table!!! We are all in this together!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by corpx View Post
    I won't speak to whether the vid was informative, but here's another of her vids...I think she's pretty cute. YouTube - dollsoflace's Channel
    Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy

Treo600 --> Treo650-->PPC6700-->Treo700P-->Treo755P-->Treo800W --> Touch Pro-->Palm Pre --> EVO 4G
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by Bujin View Post
    I won't speak to whether the vid was informative, but here's another of her vids...I think she's pretty cute. YouTube - dollsoflace's Channel
    This is why I like her, she has a TON of Pre videos.
    ***I Twitter***

this phone needs to still undergo multiple changes before it will be a hit in the market... advertising a phone that's not perfectly polished will just make people who buy it and are expecting the "hype" disappointed.

Don't get me wrong, the phone is great and has great potential, but give it some time, i needs to grow
    but dont let it stop you from showing it off and increasing palm brand recognition!!!!
  14.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by etrade18 View Post
    but dont let it stop you from showing it off and increasing palm brand recognition!!!!
    exactly!
  15.    #15  
    Wow, this video is INTENSE! Great music too.
    This is kind of commercial Palm should lean towards:
    ***I Twitter***