1.    #1  
    Anyone know why that is? It happens on two of my Pres and on two separate touchstones.
    The Pre always says it's charging...some flaw, not just yours. At least mine and everyone I know. If it keeps alerting you with a system sound, its either not seated correctly or TS is fouled.

What we do in life echoes in eternity.....

"Four things come not back:
    the spoken word,
    the sped arrow,
    the past life,
    the neglected opportunity."
    mine drops down from 100% to 94% when im using it and its pluged in both wall/usb? Strange
  4.    #4  
    It's seated correctly, and it happens on two separate touchstones.
    does it keep sounding the system sound, like when you first put it on the charger?

What we do in life echoes in eternity.....

"Four things come not back:
    the spoken word,
    the sped arrow,
    the past life,
    the neglected opportunity."
    I'm having the same problem with two different TS. Both purchased at PreCentral Store. Is this indeed a problem with the TS or the Pre? Both?
  7.    #7  
    yes. System sound and keeps saying it is charging when the battery is full
    I have a Pre 2 and it does this on any TS (2 @ home, 1 @ work) - when it's fully charged, it keeps saying "Charging battery" and ringing the alert sound about every 20 seconds. The only way to 'stop' it is to turn off the ringer - it still does it, I just don't hear it any more.

Sounds like a software flaw.
    I had this happen. I don't thinks it's a software flaw. In my case, my pre was improperly seated on the touchstone. It seems there is a "sweet spot" for pre placement on the touchstone - mine was seated either to high/low/left/right. Try gently sliding your pre onto the stone to find where the magnetic pull is the strongest. That should fix it. Just my 0.02.