Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Greatest
    Of
    All
    Time

I would leave it there.
    Global Posts
    253 Global Posts
    EPR running now... Argggg I had 41 patches installed, guess i am gunna be up ALL night!

Should it be taking this LOOOONNNNGGGG! going on about 10-15 min and still says "Downloading / Installing"?

Just FINISHED about 20 min later!!!!!
    Last edited by plcd22; 02/13/2010 at 02:21 AM. Reason: still running... OHHH done now!!! FINALLY
    Palm m515 } Moto Q9c } Palm Pre } Palm Pre } Palm Pre } Palm Pre } Palm Pre } Palm Pre } bought a Palm Pre off of Ebay } that died } downgraded to an HTC EVO 4G } holding out hope for another WebOS device (also Preordered a Touchpad and have had it ever since the first day it came out!)
    Global Posts
    253 Global Posts
    I am no longer a GOAT

Thanks everyone!

but now my Pre looks dumb again... Gunna have to go "patch happy" again on it...
    well if i can stand it I might just hold out till after Monday when the WebOS 1.4 is supposed to be out!!! (not completely holding my breath though)
    Palm m515 } Moto Q9c } Palm Pre } Palm Pre } Palm Pre } Palm Pre } Palm Pre } Palm Pre } bought a Palm Pre off of Ebay } that died } downgraded to an HTC EVO 4G } holding out hope for another WebOS device (also Preordered a Touchpad and have had it ever since the first day it came out!)
    Quote Originally Posted by intlbeans View Post
    Would be even better if it said "Goatse"
    That is still one of the nastiest things to make it's way across the net to date, right behind 2girls1cup.
    Quote Originally Posted by plcd22 View Post
    I am no longer a GOAT

Thanks everyone!

but now my Pre looks dumb again... Gunna have to go "patch happy" again on it...
    well if i can stand it I might just hold out till after Monday when the WebOS 1.4 is supposed to be out!!! (not completely holding my breath though)
    thank jordan23945bulls the one that actually helped loll jk but I did give you the answer to ur problem
    Does it really take more than a few minutes to reinstall a couple dozen patches in Preware?
    Last edited by tennenho; 02/13/2010 at 03:37 PM. Reason: Because I'm a Spad Beller
    Global Posts
    253 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tennenho View Post
    Does it really take more than a few minutes to reinstall a couple dozen patches in Preware?
    no not really just a bit of an annoyance... Don't really mind too much b/c it gives me the chance to NOT install some that I don't really use anyway!
    If that was happening to me, I would keep it like that!!!!!
    "Life is Hard... it's harder if your stupid"
    - John Wayne
    Quote Originally Posted by plcd22 View Post
    no not really just a bit of an annoyance... Don't really mind too much b/c it gives me the chance to NOT install some that I don't really use anyway!

Word.
    I want mine to say goat! How do I do this!!!
    Global Posts
    253 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by geeksquadkid View Post
    I want mine to say goat! How do I do this!!!
    "Fade to Black" is the theme that will say "GOAT" at the top!

what am I missing about this? What is up with this GOAT thing???
    it's amazing!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12