Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    I have my email/Calendar through our exchange server set up on my Pre. a few weeks ago, all of a sudden, my calendar does not sync with the calendar in Outlook. can anyone give me some suggestions on things to try so that they will sync again?
    What version webos are you using?
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    well there goes that theory? Have you applied any patches recently related to the calendar?
    Has your company changed anything on the server side?
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    Nope. I just deleted my exchange email account on my phone, then set it back up and made my outlook calendar the default calendar. at least before there were a few things on it. now there is nothing
    Is there anything on your calendar on your desktop. Do you have all calendars showing in the pre?
    When you open the calendar app in day view next to the date does it say "all" or does it have a "calendar name."
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    I have all my business stuff on my calendar on my desktop. I dont use any other calendars...they are listed as account (gmail, yahoo, etc) but I dont use the calendars on anything but exchange/outlook.
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    it says "all"
    Have you went to the calendar and logged in under preferences and accounts?
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    I have been in Preferences and accounts, the exchange calendar is my default calendar, i have tried to hit the sync now button in here. I have tried to log in again as well. I know the username/password are correct or I wouldnt be getting my email...which i am. after doing all that again, now when I go to the calendar, I dont get anything on the screen under the gray bar at the top.
    I have several teachers in my building with Pre's on one particular one she has to input her password in the calendar preferences to work. Are you referring to the gray bar in the day view? Have you applied any calendar patches?
    I know that it is your default calendar but when you click on that account it pulls up a screen that says change login settings, have you tried to retype your password in there?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    I am rebooting the phone right now. I will go back in and try to retype the password in the calendar. I just deleted the calendar account and added it back in. I am talking about the gray bar when you are looking at your calendar where it says "All".
    Ok and you haven't applied any calendar patches. This happened to me one time but it was a patch that I was working on that had an error and it wouldn't let me see anything in my calendar. I just unistalled the patch and my calendar started working again.
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    after rebooting, i can see my calendar again, but nothing on it. i went in and entered my password again and signed in, then hit sync, but still nothing.
    With no calendar patches installed and you saying that nothing has changed on the server side at your company, I don't know what else to suggest.
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    I would just DELETE your Exchange account (it'll take down email,contacts and calendar), and then reboot, and then redo the Exchange setup in the email app. Should only take 15-20 minutes on a 1000 contact database, and your calendar I'm sure will be back.
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    You are incorrect. I deleted my exchange account on the Pre. I rebooted the phone, then set up the exchange email account again. My contacts are back, my email works great. Still nothing on the calendar.
    Have you tried Jason's repair utility?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast