Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I have a similar problem, but my calendar syncs one way. See http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...c-problem.html
    Quote Originally Posted by cshrader View Post
    I have a similar problem, but my calendar syncs one way.[/url]
    I also have this exact same problem.

Got my Palm Pre Plus on launch day at Verizon. I have two IMAP email accounts as well as one Exchange email account. All my contacts and emails sync fine, but I have never been able to get Calendar working properly.

The Calendar app on my Pre is totally empty and devoid of any events. The strange thing is, I'm able to create a New Event on my Pre...where the New Event doesn't even show up on my Pre but it will show up on my Outlook Calendar. It's bizarre.

This same thing happens even when I set my default calendar to my Palm profile...even then I can create events but cannot get them to show on my calendar app.

I am on the latest WebOS version and I have tried the following:

- Rebooting
    - Deleting my Exchange / IMAP / Palm Profile accounts, adding them back in, and then rebooting
    - Setting every single one of my calendars as the default calendar and then syncing them

This calendar just flat out does not work for myself and apparently others. I love the phone and the rest of the OS but I just simply cannot get the Calendar to function.
    Same problem here. Calendar events added to my pc show up on the pre, but anything added to the Pre does not show up on PC. Same applies with Contacts. After long conversation with Sprint they suggested calling Palm. This is ridiculous.
    My wife had a similar problem on her phone with her gmail calendar, but it was a viewing issue on the phone. If you select only the calendar in question, can you see events? I'm assuming you can't see anything when you're in the "ALL" calendar view. If you can see it there, turn the default calendar back to the palm profile, then change the calendar view setting for your outlook calendar ON for display in all calendars view, then switch the defualt back. For some reason if you change the default calendar while it isn't set up as on, the setting shows that it's on while it's actually off... Make sense? Hopefully that works. If not, disregard my post.
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    I'm having the same issue. I just did what you suggested and still my new calendar events do not show up on my Pre. My new events are in Outlook on my laptop. My old events are on my Pre and on my laptop. Any new events or changes don't show.
    Quote Originally Posted by bringithome View Post
    My wife had a similar problem on her phone with her gmail calendar, but it was a viewing issue on the phone. If you select only the calendar in question, can you see events? I'm assuming you can't see anything when you're in the "ALL" calendar view. If you can see it there, turn the default calendar back to the palm profile, then change the calendar view setting for your outlook calendar ON for display in all calendars view, then switch the defualt back. For some reason if you change the default calendar while it isn't set up as on, the setting shows that it's on while it's actually off... Make sense? Hopefully that works. If not, disregard my post.
    I still can't get mine to work even after trying your suggestion.

Getting the Calendar to show "All" and then trying the default palm profile, syncing - I have tried all the combinations I can think of in different order and I just can't get it to work.

Very frustrating.
    Global Posts
    380 Global Posts
    Same issue here... more frustrating is that I KNOW the calendar entries are on my pre because the reminders pop up and when i tap on them it opens up the entry and shows it is in my exchange calendar. When I then go to view the calendar, no entries show up. SO FRUSTRATING! About to return the phone if this can't get fixed since I really do need to see my appointments earlier then 15 minutes prior.
    Global Posts
    380 Global Posts
    Also, I added a new event to test on the Pre today and it showed up in my Outlook calendar right away. Once I was done entering it on the Pre though, it never showed up in my calendar on the Pre. So.. my syncing is working, just can't get the calendar to show my events.
    I don't get any reminder pop ups but I'm with you on this one:

Quote Originally Posted by timd28 View Post
    Also, I added a new event to test on the Pre today and it showed up in my Outlook calendar right away. Once I was done entering it on the Pre though, it never showed up in my calendar on the Pre. So.. my syncing is working, just can't get the calendar to show my events.
    I can make a new calendar entry on my Pre and it shows up in my Outlook calendar right away. But the nonsensical thing is even the new entry will refuse to show up on my Pre calendar....
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    Mine works now. I deleted my outlook account and then added it back and now my calendar syncs fine. I must have been an outlook problems as some folks I talked to with other phones (not Pre or Pre Plus) had the same problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by kingskid View Post
    Mine works now. I deleted my outlook account and then added it back and now my calendar syncs fine. I must have been an outlook problems as some folks I talked to with other phones (not Pre or Pre Plus) had the same problem.
    I have deleted my Outlook account and then added it back in twice in the past 4 weeks to no avail.

I also don't think it's an Outlook issue as I have the same problem with my Google and Palm calendar.

I basically cannot get any calendar: Exchange, Google, or Palm to show up for me, even though my mail is fully synchronized...
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    Did you restart your Pre after deleting your outlook calendar before adding it back? Only thing I can think of.
    I have a strange problem with my google calendar sync. I had my normal google calendar synced, then about two months ago it just stopped syncing after I did a full reset. I deleted the account and added it back in, didn't work. I did another full reset, didnt help. As an experiment I opened a new google account and entered it - and that calendar syncs fine. I have had my old google address for over 5 years so I don't want to start using this experimental one, I would like to get my orignial calendar working again. Any ideas on why it will sync with one account and not another? I was hoping 1.4 might fix the issue, but it didn't. I can only thing there is some google setting that needs to be changed, but I am not aware of any changes I have made, it just stopped syncing one day. Thanks for any help you can offer.
    I'm having similar issues with my Yahoo calendar...Can't figure it out.
    Well my Palm Pre Plus now finally has a working calendar!

I updated to 1.4 today and immediately after the update finished installing, I fired up my Calendar app and all my Calendars were fully synched and displaying properly (Gmail calendars, Exchange calendar)

I didn't have to touch any settings at all.

So it appears to have just been a bug in previous versions of WebOS that was causing all these issues...
    I still have all my March and April events showing up fine on both the pre and my yahoo calendar. It's the May and beyond events that will sync from the Pre to online but won't show up on the Pre...VERY FRUSTRATING
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12