1.    #1  
    I foolishly used ipkg to remove usbnet while I was trying to reinstall mytether. I tried to reinstall it, but it just says ipkg could not find package usbnet. Is there anywhere I can get this to reinstall it, or am I looking at doctoring my phone?
    If you are referingto the Novacom driver please use QI and from the tools menu item there is a button to reinstall Novacom.

Hope this helps
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by htabbach View Post
    If you are referingto the Novacom driver please use QI and from the tools menu item there is a button to reinstall Novacom.

Hope this helps
    No, I'm referring to the actual usbnet package. I was under the mistaken impression that it was part of mytether when I was reinstalling it, and it was not. Basically I did ipkg remove usbnet. This is the command you can use from a terminal...usbnet enable/disable. That is what I need to reinstall. Btw, I can't find anything in the tools menu mentioning novacom (I was going to try that anyway even though I don't believe that is the right thing).
    It is under File>Options
  5.    #5  
    That did not help. I can tell by going to the terminal, if I type usbnet it just says not found.
  6.    #6  
    Oh well, looks like I'm going to doctor my phone after all. Hopefully it doesn't brick it like last time.
    yeah the USBnet issue can be a pain, keep us updated becuase as of late mytether has been givin me one heck of a time =/ and it sucks cuz i need net forr school and i dont have none were i live....
    have you updated to the new version of my tether