Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    Ok so i was wondering if anyone made an app that when its opend lets you know what is draining your battery. kinda like Androids. for example lets you know % of drain from:
    Screen on
    searching for signal
    individual apps
    games
    Operating system
    GPS

Ect. let me know if this can be found somwhere.
    go into preware then into list of everything and start typing "jstop" this app is what you need.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    lol thanks Shadavis08. but i was looking more for something that lets you know how much drain those apps have on the system not how much memory they use. ill hit the button anyway though
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    is this app almost like a taskmanager where you can see the apps and things running and if you wanted you can close them as well? I just got the "too many cards open" with no cards open.
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rub2008 View Post
    is this app almost like a taskmanager where you can see the apps and things running and if you wanted you can close them as well? I just got the "too many cards open" with no cards open.
    hey rub2008 thats basically what that app does you can close running programs from it.
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by matt9484 View Post
    lol thanks Shadavis08. but i was looking more for something that lets you know how much drain those apps have on the system not how much memory they use. ill hit the button anyway though
    The more memory an app uses, the more it drains the battery.
    Old Kyocera Phone (pay as you go) > Motorola RAZR > Palm Centro > Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    Well basically what im looking for is an easy interface. one thing the droid does that is great is that every time you unplug the charger it gives you a complete rundown of battery usage, everything that you use that takes up 2% or more is listed and shows how much battery was used from it and how long you used it for.

would it be hard to make an app that does that? im not a developer but it would be a great tool to determine how good a battery is and how to minimize using apps that kill your battery fast.
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    Click on Forums, then select a sub category and there is an icon to start a thread on the top left above all of the existing topics.

As Harrison Ford would say "GET OFF MY PLANE!!!"
    Download the "Battery Monitor" app, then run different applications and then you can check the Battery Monitor to see which one runs down the battery. I noticed that when I have Pandora playing with my BT headphones on, the battery consumption is higher than normal.
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    I have the Battery Monitor app its nice but its too general of a spectrum, i see the drop when im using the phone but and sending texts but a differentiation would be of how much the brighness is causing the drop compared to having multiple apps open and all rather than re-launching it every time you change settings cause it averages out everything.
    Quote Originally Posted by rub2008 View Post
    not only that but if you swipe down the top menu from the left side of the phone you hit the garbage collection when ever you get the to many cards error(when opening like the high memory usage apps) and it will let you open whatever you were trying to open
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->