Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by iamsedated View Post
    If you keep telling yourself this and posting new threads just to say it, maybe it will be true.

What I'd like to know is WHO is buying these phones? From what I've heard, including in stores, the overwhelming majority are prior Palm Treo or Centro owners, not new customers. I highly doubt people are walking into the store and saying to themsleves "Hmmm.... now which would be a superior platform. Let me first determine if the iPhone backs up to the cloud...." It's difficult to say how well these are selling. I don't work in the store and hoped to hear from someone who has some hard numbers.

We'll have our numbers soon enough and then we'll be able to figure out whether there really is demand or Palm is in an opium enhanced smokescreen.
    Wow!!! You talked to all of the stores? I'm impressed.

You seem a bit hung up on this Opium thing. I'm starting to have some real suspicions....
    Quote Originally Posted by hparsons View Post
    Wow!!! You talked to all of the stores? I'm impressed.

You seem a bit hung up on this Opium thing. I'm starting to have some real suspicions....
    Judging by your posts it's clear you're either on medication or the sauce or you should be. Where did you read that anyone talked to the stores or are you smoking the same thing our other friend is?

I'm only suspecting opium because you and a few others are reading text that none of us see. Perhaps it's another substance. Whatever it is, get some help. Perhaps soon you'll be telling us that you saw Palm ship all 1 million phones this quarter... personally.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12