Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Vindication84 View Post
    Ok ok.. I think it's time to stop. Though I do not agree with the way those two reacted (Kyusaku and powerbyte), they are right in that "hate" was a poor choice in words. I don't hate the VK; as a matter of fact I think it's alright: I use it from time to time and haven't deleted it yet. It's not my intent to have a flame war over this so if someone could please change the title of the thread to "Am I the only one who has problems with the Virtual Keyboard from Preware?" that'd be great.
    Don't let these guys get to you. You've spoken your peace that you used the wrong word. You asked for it to be fixed. As far as I am concerned (not that I matter) but no harm done.
    okay....so my original post was delered because?

(btw...good call on the title change)
  3.    #43  
    Quote Originally Posted by powerbyte View Post
    okay....so my original post was delered because?

(btw...good call on the title change)
    most of my posts were deleted also... probably just to get rid of all evidence of the pointless back-and-forth.
    Quote Originally Posted by htabbach View Post
    Exactly, nothing is perfect but everyone has the right to express their opinion without someone like you giveing them a hard time. I am sure the company that built your car put lots of effort in doing so, does that prevent you the right to talk about your car?

You are not the developer so don't speak on his behalf!
    No I'm not the developer, but I chat with him regularly and even discussed future changes to the VK. I love my car(Suzuki), and have worked for Toyota as well. If I have a problem or criticism I will make a constructive comment, and not just blatantly blast it. I enjoyed my previous car, a Nissan, until the electrical system kept going haywire and the transmission crapped out. I never completely blast it, it was a sturdy vehicle for most of the time I've used it. I have criticisms about the Pre, but I won't say the phone sucks or "THEY REALLY NEED TO FIX THIS PHONE". I understand the shortcoming and respect the current limitations and wait for further development of the platform to improve the performance of the device, and along with it the performance of the WebOS Internals VK.

Quote Originally Posted by Vindication84 View Post
    Ok ok.. I think it's time to stop. Though I do not agree with the way those two reacted (Kyusaku and powerbyte), they are right in that "hate" was a poor choice in words. I don't hate the VK; as a matter of fact I think it's alright: I use it from time to time and haven't deleted it yet. It's not my intent to have a flame war over this so if someone could please change the title of the thread to "Am I the only one who has problems with the Virtual Keyboard from Preware?" that'd be great.
    I'm sorry if I reacted negatively but I saw the thread in the original form with the extremely negative words were stated on an open source, free developer project. Without anything really constructive to say as to how improvements might be made. The developers realize the virtual keyboard isn't perfect, the OS itself is far from being completely optimized. Some of the people who develop software like Preware or the Virtual Keyboard build this software in their free time to improve the platform without expecting being paid for it. If you have issues or inquiries about the software please discuss it in the prospective thread.
    http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...ancements.html
    I downloaded it and never use it. I really don't like it at all and have run into a lot of the issues that the OP has described. Give me my physical KB.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123