View Poll Results: which facebook client do you use?

Voters
135. You may not vote on this poll
  • facebook home page ( facebook.com)

12 8.89%
  • facebook mobile ( x or touch. facebook.com)

37 27.41%
  • facebook lite ( lite.facebook.com)

10 7.41%
  • facebook app from palm

88 65.19%
  • friendsflow service

11 8.15%
  • friendsbook service

9 6.67%
  • none of those, i dont use it!

6 4.44%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    in my case friendsflow for the notifications!
    even tho it sucks i use the palm FB app but i also use the mobile web since its actually not that bad
    I use the palm app and friendsbook. Used to use friendsflow, but it started screwin up after fb changed it's website. I only use lite or touch for inbox.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Qnzmobb View Post
    even tho it sucks i use the palm FB app but i also use the mobile web since its actually not that bad
    i use the palm fb app to update my status ( via Facebook for Palm) i like to see that lol
    Quote Originally Posted by SISGO View Post
    i use the palm fb app to update my status ( via Facebook for Palm) i like to see that lol
    +1
    Motorola i710 > Motorola i760 > Samsung M520 > Palm Pre
    Palm Facebook app.
    touch.facebook.com is best....jus needs photo comments fixed...wen you try to view a phot comment from notification it takes you to a photo grid instead of the photo comment...this is the only thing it's missin....
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by Irocdaspot513 View Post
    touch.facebook.com is best....jus needs photo comments fixed...wen you try to view a phot comment from notification it takes you to a photo grid instead of the photo comment...this is the only thing it's missin....
    yeah is cool too, also show you a red flag for notif !
    I use touch.facebook. I like the layout and the recent changes to it made it just as good if not better then lite.facebook. IMHO
    they all pretty much suck. i just use x. because that's what it defaults to. i need to set things so my browser forgets about that damn version, and stay with regular web FB.

the FB options we have are so bad, that i honestly go for days without so much as even going to the site, or opening up an app. i'll probably be back into it after we get something more useful to work with.
    friendsbook & Friendsflow. Palms app is too dry.
    friendsflow for background notifications
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

I like the look of touch.facebook, but I frequently have to contact my kids via FB chat (they let their phones die on a regular basis), and thus I sort of need lite.facebook.
    Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy

Treo600 --> Treo650-->PPC6700-->Treo700P-->Treo755P-->Treo800W --> Touch Pro-->Palm Pre --> EVO 4G
  14.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    friendsflow for background notifications
    +1 that was the last update !
    facebook...whats that

facebook works good on the Pre in all forms.....everyone that views my facebook wants a pre...
    Global Posts
    625 Global Posts
    Facebook Beta 1.1.6 for the notifications win!
    Global Posts
    530 Global Posts
    I'm trying my best to get by with the Palm App 1.1.6

Found something interesting... I read my news feed on the Palm app, then for grins went to the web page. The web page showed additional items in the feed?

Back to the Palm app.. missing? (yes, cache was cleared)

Unreliable.. I may stick to Web Only until Palm gets it straight
    I think the 1.1.6 Palm FB beta is really coming along, it has almost everything I need. Couple it with the FB chat Patch!!

Folks we have a winner, and all native!

BTW, the facebook chat patch also works with synergy, so you can see who is online from SMS, contacts, etc.

Sprint Pre- Meta-Doctor 2.1.0 w/Flash

Everything is Amazing & Nobody is Happy, "People with their mobile phones, "uh... oh... it won't..."... GIVE IT A SECOND... IT'S GOING TO SPACE!" Louis C.K.
    I use the regular Facebook site so I can see every update, inbox messages, chat, etc. I love seeing it in the real format and it works perfectly with the Pre's browser (although there were a couple months when it was broken, but Palm fixed that eventually). None of the other sites or apps have everything the regular site has.
    i use facebook beta and i find having bg notifications so useful, still some bugs but i hardly use facebook and this app does everything i need.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast