1.    #1  
    I recently updated my phone to 1.4 (developer status). I decided to roll back to 1.3.5 (the current publicly released version) because too much stuff wasn't showing in the app catalog (including my app). However when I used WebOSDoctor to roll it back I lost storage space. I had about half a gig free before the roll back. After the roll back I couldn't fit all my apps back on (the last 5 for so wouldn't go back on including during the auto re-setup including NFL 2010 and a few other small apps I had on there before). I had to delete a lot of things. Now when I put it in USB mode I am told that I have 7,179,730,944bytes but that it is full at 6.68GB. Any help would be great.
  2.    #2  
    Am I alone in this problem? Anyone have any ideas of how to fix it?
    I know that when I went to download the newer update for NFL2010 Iit suddenly wouldn't fit and I had to delete a bunch of other apps before it would : (
    are you using a pc or mac the reason I ask I read in a mac thread somewhere that you have to empty some trash to get your free space back this is only for macs. I have a pc so couldn't verify but the op in that thread said it worked
  5.    #5  
    I use a PC... Thank you for the reply, but empty what trash?
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by babydaddy75 View Post
    I know that when I went to download the newer update for NFL2010 Iit suddenly wouldn't fit and I had to delete a bunch of other apps before it would : (
    I just saw your reply... thank you.

Now that you mention it, it was during the redownload of NFL2010 that it started suffering... however even when I canceled the NFL2010 (and never tried to redownload it) I still had to delete several other apps and a bunch of personal files that I keep on the phone (or I should say, that I used to keep on the phone).