Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Global Posts
    101 Global Posts
    I got my girl, her dad, and her sister boyfriend to get the pre and they all love.(came from verizon to sprint)they love their bill too
    I'm in!
    Global Posts
    101 Global Posts
    oo my brother gettin the pixi tomoro
  4.    #24  
    Great job!!!! I am telling you we can do this...we dont need verizon ads we dont need sprint ads....The power of the customer can make it happen!!!

Lets brainstorm how we can expand through the word of mouth and better

1. I have used facebook status announcements
    2. made it my profile (photO)
    3. My bro is getting one on the 12th of march
    4. Told several friends
    5. WHen i go out I use it to talk to women (i am good looking so i can get away with it)!!!
    6. I also have told anyone that has the pre and pixi in the wild about precentral.net
    Last edited by etrade18; 02/13/2010 at 08:53 PM.
  5.    #25  
    324 people have viewed this and are not responding...come on every person counts!!! Put the rally caps on!!!!
    Will google searching "Palm Pre" help...ha, just do it! 10 times a day.

AND "Precentral Palm Pre" ofcourse
    ***I Twitter***

Stop complaining & start doing ---> Leave feedback/suggestions for Palm here
  7.    #27  
    I am off to hit some bars will def talk about my phone tonite!!! For those off to bed start tomorrow and let us know how it goes!!!
    Posted a new thread with RECENT Palm Pre youtube videos....go watch them! So the view count goes up.

LINK---> Pay Palm Forward
    ***I Twitter***

Stop complaining & start doing ---> Leave feedback/suggestions for Palm here
  9.    #29  
    Good job RAN....I just back from the bar and showed off my palm pre plus to this girl i was hitting on and she is getting one tomorrow...exchanging her tour for the pre or pixi. She couldnt stop swiping...I open up 5 cards and asked her if her phone can do this....Put on pandora, web, 2d game (tux) , downloaded an app email and text.....she was impressed!!!! A newbie!!!
  10.    #30  
    So has anyone shared their phones with anyone today?
  11.    #31  
    My neighbor just found out has the pixi on sprint!!!
    Did this and convinced a kid who got a Pre at release, but then switched to hero, to switch back to Pre.
  13.    #33  
    Good job now he needs to convince people !!!!
  14.    #34  
    Another Thread started help palm sell Pre....do you see the rally cry!!! LETS MAKE PALM THE SMARTPHONE COMPANY
    Global Posts
    664 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by patthew View Post
    Yeah but then my friends will pull out one of their phones and it'll be like, "hey look at me, I have a functional facebook app!" or, "look at me, I'm an iPhone and I don't crash a couple of times a day!" or, "I'm an Android phone and I come on a number of highly performing platforms - qwerty keyboard or otherwise!"

Granted, I will readily show off my Pre in front of people using Windows Mobile.
    If your pre crashes even once a day, that is not normal. My pre hardly ever crashed since I got it months ago and even when it did, it was due to some homebrew I was installing.

Quote Originally Posted by etrade18
    Great job!!!! I am telling you we can do this...we dont need verizon ads we dont need sprint ads....The power of the customer can make it happen!!!

Lets brainstorm how we can expand through the word of mouth and better

1. I have used facebook status announcements
    2. made it my profile (photO)
    3. My bro is getting one on the 12th of march
    4. Told several friends
    5. WHen i go out I use it to talk to women (i am good looking so i can get away with it)!!!
    6. I also have told anyone that has the pre and pixi in the wild about precentral.com
    It's precentral.net. LOL at hitting on women and pimping out the pre though. Does it work better on milfs?
  16.    #36  
    I will try it on milfs and cougars tonite...will post tomorrow.....
  17.    #37  
    just showcased it to friends I have not seen in awhile. They were impressed. 2 are on sprint and 3 on verizon. 1 is due for an upgrade in a month....Said he will look into it
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    Do you have to get murdered at the end? I think that's reason enough to not pay it forward!
    Someone should make a demo program so you can show it when you show your friends.

Ok lets make a list of 5 things you can show off with:
    Off the top of my head, my list:
    1. Cards multi-tasking
    2. GPS
    3. Notifications
    4. Gesture
    5.Snyergy : Facebook, Calendar, Contacts
  20.    #40  
    Sums it up pretty well!!!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast