1.    #1  
    Hello,

So my nephew is ready for his first cell phone. His parents use Sprint and I convinced my brother to buy a Pre last year at launch (I have an iPhone). I think my nephew needs a new Pre/Pixi. Where can I find the cheapest place to buy one to add to their Sprint family plan? Pre or Pixi will work. Thanks for the help.
    craigslist or ebay
    Radioshack has the Pixi for thirty and the Pre for eighty for new lines, no mail in rebates.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by laelipoo View Post
    Radioshack has the Pixi for thirty and the Pre for eighty for new lines, no mail in rebates.
    Thanks for the tip. Any other suggestions?
    Quote Originally Posted by lasuther View Post
    Thanks for the tip. Any other suggestions?
    Best Buy probably has them cheap as well. Most Radioshacks will set them up and do the software updates for you.
    I got mine at Radio Shack, like the other poster said $29.99 for the Pixi and & $79.99 for the pre.
    Quote Originally Posted by laelipoo View Post
    Best Buy probably has them cheap as well. Most Radioshacks will set them up and do the software updates for you.
    I think the Pre is $99 at Best Buy right now.
    Global Posts
    401 Global Posts
    I got a Pre for $125 shipped on ebay with no back or battery
    Amazon....
    Last week I got the pre for free and it included a free touchstone kit. You have to change your Sprint corporate discount to accenture and then order through them. PM me if you need details on how to do this. Only works for new lines that you add on or contract extensions. You also still qualify for the $100 rebate, so you make money off of it.
    Global Posts
    80 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bevcraw View Post
    I think the Pre is $99 at Best Buy right now.
    Best Buy will price match ANY competitor AND they offer the best protection plans on their phones, especially on the pre/pixi and iphone. They have a program called rapid exchange, where as soon as they log your phone broken, it only takes about 3 days to get a new one shipped to you.... and NO deductible.