1.    #1  
    So my question is, im looking at getting this stereo for my car.

I was wondering if I'll be able to pair the stereo with my pre and be able to play music thru the bluetooth option on the stereo.

Anybody got a clue?
    the pre's bluetooth seems to be good for all audio devices so i would say probably yes
    there are a few that dont work
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  4.    #4  
    well i guess i'll go ahead and give it a shot
    Quote Originally Posted by brennan7 View Post

I was wondering if I'll be able to pair the stereo with my pre and be able to play music thru the bluetooth option on the stereo.
    I looked through the specs for that receiver and didn't see the magic word ... A2DP. If it doesn't support this, then I don't believe it will stream music via BT.
    I got a Sony one a while back which worked great with the Pre. Phone calls, gps, and music over the stereo. Can forward songs or even Pandora using the stereo. Can't speak for the Kenwood one.
    Quote Originally Posted by brennan7 View Post

Anybody got a clue?
    Yes, it does. I'm doing it right now.

I am on vacation right now. Renting a 2010 Ford Flex. It has the Microsoft Sync entertainment/GPS system.

My Pre synced bluetooth with it easily. And it streams music seamlessly, including letting me control (pause/play/next/etc) the Pre's music player from the car's dashboard controls.

It also downloaded my enter contact list (after I said it was okay) into the car's Phone app (that uses the Pre as it's cell) so I can dial by name in the car's built in dashboard system. Pretty frickin' cool!
    been using the pre- with my car's "native" bluetooth stereo... not only does hands-free phone calls work but also supports pandora/music/slacker/sprint navigation/3rd party sound boards (ie try the police siren or a long fart sound with car volume maxed out to freak your neighboring drivers). It's also intuitive: it automatically lowers the volume of pandora/slacker etc if you get a phone call or a turn-by-turn instruction from the navigation lady, and then resumes back to the original volume once the deed is done and you can get back to your car-aoke
    I put a thread together where people commented on what radios work. Might have to dig for it but it might help. I have the CD5030 which works good. No phonebook sync but rumor is that will be improved with 1.4
    I have the JVC KD-R900 works very well with phone and audio over bluetooth. No phone book transfer thoough. It does show the number of the person calling and you can set an internal ring tone for each contact, when the phonebook will transfer over.
    You know me to be a reasonably smart person, don't you think I would know if I were wrong?
    the PrPrPr&#$275$; $has$ $been$ $working$ $great$ $w$/$my$ $gps$, $bose$ $dock$, $motorcycle$ $helmet$, $and$ $jawbone$ $icon$ $when$ $streaming$ $music$
    the PrPrPr&#$275$; $has$ $been$ $working$ $great$ $w$/$my$ $gps$, $bose$ $dock$, $motorcycle$ $helmet$, $and$ $jawbone$ $icon$ $when$ $streaming$ $music$
    I have the Sony 3700BT. Works great. It supports the bluetooth extensions so when I press the next track button on the headunit pandora and music player skips forward or backward as appropriate. I still need to add the external mic for better pickup on handsfree calls though. I bought the stereo to work with my pre.
    You can cheap out to try it out. I bought a kensington LiquidAux adapter on Amazon for $25 shipped. Just keep watching that item the price fluctuates like crazy.

It works awesome and sounds great and has a really nice looking steering wheel remote that works with everything except Slacker Radio (but thats Slackers fault) hummphh.

Takes 2 minutes to hookup/pair and strap on the steering wheel remote.

Call quality is eghhh. I moved the adapter up to my visor with some extension cables and I get less complaints now. Even my Onstar in the same vehicle the high end Lexus with bluetooth I tried didn't sound very good to callers on the other side though so I think the technology is still lacking quite a bit.