1.    #1  
    I just bought a Dell Wasabi Photo Printer, and it takes prints via bluetooth, I turned on the bluetooth and was able to find the Printer through my Pre, but i can not figure out if how to send pictures via bluetooth, is it even possible?

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
    No
    Not at this time. Not yet.....
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    Is it a hardware issue? If not I hope the make it possible. I really liked it on my old Nextel I880. I also used it a lot with my wife's old centro.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Real jonezen View Post
    Is it a hardware issue? If not I hope the make it possible. I really liked it on my old Nextel I880. I also used it a lot with my wife's old centro.
    No, it's a software issue. I chated with palm in January and they said the feature has been requested a lot and can be included in a future update. If you Request it, maybe they will work on it harder.
    File transfer over bluetooth would be a sweet addition to this phone. I hope Palm gets crackin' on all those requests and gives us another awesome feature!
    I'd love that feature too but it doesn't seem like any printing options are going to ever be available from Palm even via bluetooth.