Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Do you think that Rubinstein uses Preware? Can you see him walking around with it on his personal Pre? What's your take on this...
    "Life is Hard... it's harder if your stupid"
    - John Wayne
    No I doubt it. Most more mature users have no need for themes and most of the patches are more trouble than they are worth. Besides he is probably always running 2-3 versions of WebOS ahead of us for testing purposes.
    Pilot 1000 -> Pilot 5000 ->Palm Pilot Professional -> HP 620LX -> TRG Pro -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm M505 -> Palm i705 -> Palm Tungsten|T -> Samsung i500 -> Treo 600->Treo 650 -> Treo 600-> Treo 700p ->Centro ->Treo 800w + Redfly C8n -> Palm Pre -> HP Touchpad
    R.I.P Palm 1996-2011
    NAH!! I think he uses and worships an iPhone haha
    (Terrible joke )

Seriously I don't believe he uses preware. But I do think he knows what it is.
    Global Posts
    810 Global Posts
    How could he not!
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by koolkid09 View Post
    NAH!! I think he uses and worships an iPhone haha
    (Terrible joke )

Seriously I don't believe he uses preware. But I do think he knows what it is.
    lol! Especially because he has never even owned one too!
    - John Wayne
    He SHOULD know about Preware...don't we WANT him to?....and I like my patches!!
    "I'll give you my Pre when you take it from my cold, dead hands!"
    you know he uses the 4X4 patch!

Selling my Palm things: just make an offer: http://forums.webosnation.com/market...nd-offers.html
    i think he uses the pixi
    plus as the head of the company he's too busy to be playing NFS, plus i'm sure he has a nice selection of real cars

*checking youtube for his MTV Cribs*
    No way, he's probably got 2.0 on a Preo.
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by peabrain View Post
    i think he uses the pixi
    plus as the head of the company he's too busy to be playing NFS, plus i'm sure he has a nice selection of real cars

*checking youtube for his MTV Cribs*
    In the release keynote video he said that he had been playing NFS and was addicted to it and was having trouble with a part in it. Then that a friend had a tip for him.
    - John Wayne
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderdaddy View Post
    He SHOULD know about Preware...don't we WANT him to?....and I like my patches!!
    Know about it?

It was apart of plan from the beginning!
    Quote Originally Posted by rc46 View Post
    No I doubt it. Most more mature users have no need for themes and most of the patches are more trouble than they are worth. Besides he is probably always running 2-3 versions of WebOS ahead of us for testing purposes.
    Can't let that one go. Never used a theme, but patches complete my phone (eg LED Notifications), and none of the 14 patches that I use are ANY trouble at all.
    I dont think he could hes probably got webos 2.0 by now and theres nothing for that in preware
    Nope.
    No need. I think he runs 1.5 beta already - with all the patches builtin already :P
    If he's worth his salt as the head of a tech co, he's at least tried it out and knows how to use it, whether he uses it all the time or not.
    no way... He's got the original web os engineers in his employ.

Probably using the mysterious "c40"
    The real question is, who doesnt use Preware??

If you know about it, I dont see how you could not use it at all.....I check it atleast once a day for any updates.
    there was already a thread about this last month.....

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...e-patches.html
    Last edited by 05typesdc5; 02/12/2010 at 08:29 AM.

Currently using: Sprint Palm Pre and Sprint HTC EVO 4G
    We all know Palm loves Preware dont we. Preware is everything that makes Webos better than any other phone out there. He has to know about and i bet he has it.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast