1.    #1  
    I just discovered that I can no longer synch my Pre with itunes. Generally this isn't a big deal. However, I just converted all of my physiology lectures from Flash into mp4 format. I had intended to add them to my Pre through itunes. Does anyone have a suggestion on how to get them on my Pre so I can study on the run?

I did e-mail one to myself, but they are mostly too large for gmail to let me e-mail them as attachments.

I'm sure I'm missing an obvious solution, but honestly I cannot figure this out.
    Just drag and drop them onto the USB side. No folders really necessary unless you want to create one but it's not necessary.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
  3.    #3  
    Thank you. I knew that there was an obvious solution that just wasn't clicking in my brain.

I spent so much time working out converting them and dealing with my husband's itunes that I completely got caught up in the whole need to sync in order to use them. Then I just added tether and had issues with it and thought for a while that that was my itunes problem.

Anyway, your help is most appreciated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Achill3s View Post
    Just drag and drop them onto the USB side. No folders really necessary unless you want to create one but it's not necessary.
    I did that, but I cant find it on my phone to watch. Any advice?
    Global Posts
    331 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by skidmark View Post
    When you start the "videos" app, it doesn't find the mp4 files?
    Quote Originally Posted by skidmark View Post
    If they aren't listed when you start up your Video application, then they are most likely in the wrong format. You can use Handbrake (free) to convert videos to the proper format if needed (the iphone setting works perfect)
    I've made good experience with:
    Videora Palm Pre Converter - Free Palm Pre Video Converter

holo
    Thanks for the suggestions. I will give handbrake a try first since I already have that software, otherwise I checkout Videora link above.