1.    #1  
    Ive had my palm for about 1 week now, joined this excellent forum...to get tips and advice from evryone....

ive update my phone to palmwebos 1.3.5.2 and have the wosqi v3 installed in my computer with the latest version of java....

my questions are (as i cant find them in the forums).....sorry if its silly questions but im very new to forums and gadgety phones

1) how do i change the palm profile telephone number?

2) my 5 icons that appear with the launcher has now turned into 4...i dont know how that happened or when it happened?. i havent installed any patches yet... all that is installed in my phone are some homebrew games and other homebrew apps....

3) ive read in another post about bluetooth, but please can someone tell me, can i not just turn my bluetooth on and receive something from another phone with bluetooth on?

all help and answers greatly appreciated....
    Last edited by funkychick786; 02/11/2010 at 04:05 AM. Reason: sorry about the main title..its meant to 2 be profile...
    1) You can't - I have a ticket in with Palm support about this.
    2) Huh ? Is it possible that you have dragged an icon off the wave bar yourself ? If so - you can drag it back on.
    3) No - WebOS doesn't support data transfer yet.
  3.    #3  
    thankyou.confusion all cleared up....please let me know wat palm says...much appreciated...

and the missing icon is back...dont know why i didnt think of that