1.    #1  
    So just recently within the last hour the touch screen stopped responding. I turned it off and on a few times then just turned it on and left it there. Went to plug it into my PC and viola I can press the just charge button. But shortly after that while I'm using it I cant use the touch screen so I gotta plug it back into my PC. Anyone know what could be causing this? No patches what so ever.
  2.    #2  
    45 views and nothing?
    Don't know why, but did you try pulling the battery?
    Since you prefer a response even if a viewer is not sure how to solve the issue. Have you tried doctoring your phone?
    I had two times a similiar issue.. screen stopped to respond.. I did a reset and everything was ok.. last time it happend.. a few months ago
    That exact problem happened to me. I found that if I plugged the power cable into the side of the phone, that would get it working again, even if it wasn't plugged into the wall so that was kinda goofy. I could have just used it normally and always have a 5 foot cable coming out of it but I opted for a refurb instead.
    Sounds like a possible hardware issue... I would recommend taking it to your local carrier repair location and asking for a waranty replacement.

If there is no obvious, severe physical damage, you shouldn't have to file an insurance claim.
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
  8.    #8  
    Nah no physical damage at all. I bought it in Utah can I take it back to one in Nevada? Or do I gotta send it in?
    You should be able to take it to any corporate store for your carrier, regardless of the State.
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric1987 View Post
    Nah no physical damage at all. I bought it in Utah can I take it back to one in Nevada? Or do I gotta send it in?
    You can take it to any Sprint Store.
  11.    #11  
    Does it have to be an official sprint store or can it be one of the out sourcers?