1.    #1  
    I gave up my mp3 player when I got my pre. However I have made some sacrifices. Among those are on the go playlists---and the ability to erase data off the pre easily.

But aside from that the media player needs a bit more refining. I like the album art and ability to see where exactly I am in the song. However it would be nice to have a few more options.

So does Palm have any plans to really spruce up any visuals or add any new support?
    Use Music Player Remix (Preware) along with MediaMonkey on your desktop instead of iTunes... and you may get your wishes.

You can add a patch to "Hide Music Player app" also and just keep the Remix application visible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynoboy46 View Post
    I gave up my mp3 player when I got my pre. However I have made some sacrifices. Among those are on the go playlists---and the ability to erase data off the pre easily.

But aside from that the media player needs a bit more refining. I like the album art and ability to see where exactly I am in the song. However it would be nice to have a few more options.

So does Palm have any plans to really spruce up any visuals or add any new support?
    If Palm ever gets around to publishing their media call API, you will see an app called NaNplayer released to the App Catalog. It is an incredible looking media player, that does pretty much everything you want and more. It is currently waiting in the wings because Palm won't allow it in their catalog because of the use of the undocumented media call API.
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
  4.    #4  
    Just for the record----I use MediaMonkey. Although I am not a power user---and thus havnt taken advantage of any playlist features. However its commendable for being able to finally transfer my album art properly (whereas Windows Media Player didnt).

"If Palm ever gets around to publishing their media call API, you will see an app called NaNplayer released to the App Catalog. It is an incredible looking media player, that does pretty much everything you want and more. It is currently waiting in the wings because Palm won't allow it in their catalog because of the use of the undocumented media call API."

Media Call API?---is that something that Palm is officially developing. The reason im asking is because apparently android apps----allow phones to upgrade their player. Palm should be working on this. Getting music playback to a more refined state would definitely help target a more techie audience. It was a serious consideration when I selected this phone.

Luckily one of the saving graces---is that the Palm's sound quality is pretty good overall.