1.    #1  
    i have a lot of patches i'll need to get rid of before updating to webOS1.4 that should be coming out soon. i know im gonna want to get all my patches back after i update. however, i forgot to erase a few patches during my update to 1.3.5.1 that now i have patches i cannot install (i'm getting some error).

so my question is, would it be better to do doctor the phone to get rid of all my patches instead of doing it individually? and what exactly does doctoring do? would all my contacts/music be deleted as well?

any help about an easy way to get rid of patches and tweaks would be great.
    Do a search for AUPT on P|C. It probably means that you do not have to remove your patches. (Themes yes)
    all you need to do is goto preware and reinstall all your patches. the reason for that is that they will FROM THAT POINT ON be Update compatible. uninstall one and reinstall it do that for the next etc... not so bad.. This to my knowledge is NOT the case with Themes
  4.    #4  
    what do you mean by update compatible? i will no longer have to uninstall them when a new webOS version comes out?
    Quote Originally Posted by Pre2009 View Post
    what do you mean by update compatible? i will no longer have to uninstall them when a new webOS version comes out?
    you are correct sir!!! Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyoooooooooooo!!