1.    #1  
    I installed a few themes, and never found one that I liked. I reverted to the original via WOQI but I'm still seeing bits and pieces of the old themes. How do i get back to the original??
    I had this problem also and found the answer at this forum

http://forums.precentral.net/webos-t...t-default.html
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    maybe try installing one via preware and then uninstalling? not sure, maybe you will have to doctor it.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Menace187 View Post
    I had this problem also and found the answer at this forum

http://forums.precentral.net/webos-t...t-default.html
    Thanks anyway, but I'm not rooting my Pre.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by onyoursix View Post
    maybe try installing one via preware and then uninstalling? not sure, maybe you will have to doctor it.
    Tried that. Maybe I'll just doctor it. grr.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vindication84 View Post
    I installed a few themes, and never found one that I liked. I reverted to the original via WOQI but I'm still seeing bits and pieces of the old themes. How do i get back to the original??
    run emergency patch recovey in preware it will take all the patches off but it will take all the others themes out make sure you don't have any themes installed though.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan23945bulls View Post
    run emergency patch recovey in preware it will take all the patches off but it will take all the others themes out make sure you don't have any themes installed though.
    tried this. it restored the launcher but nothing else. i'm really getting irritated. there's still a little animation that runs when i click icons and the background of the photo app is changed.
    tried this. it restored the launcher but nothing else. i'm really getting irritated. there's still a little animation that runs when i click icons and the background of the photo app is changed.
    oh, hmm I don't know what to tell you, this happened to me a long time a go and I had to doctor my phone
  9.    #9  
    oh, hmm I don't know what to tell you, this happened to me a long time a go and I had to doctor my phone
    **** indeed
  11.    #11  
    **** indeed
    haha. I'm gonna try to install a theme via preware and then revert back to original with WOQI. If that doesn't work I'll just Doctor it i guess.
    yeah try that.
  13.    #13  
    Well, I installed a bunch of themes and it didn't work. Finally, as a last resort I thought to download the theme that made these features stick. I reverted to the original and it worked!!!
    haha well that's good !!
  15.    #15  
    haha well that's good !!
    yeah! thanks man (and everyone). I'll remember this next time lol. I'm learning more about this every day! =)