1.    #1  
    Top Tips from Super Moms: Your tips for time management? -- Louisville MomsLikeMe.com

I work full time so my weekends are precious. I like to get as much done as possible without neglecting the kids. I schedule playdates more for myself than the kids! But, I still feel like there's not enough time. Well, is there ever? So I'm wondering how other busy moms get it done? Or do you just procrastinate until you can't stand the pressure any longer?

P.S. I'm working on a short article so I might contact you to use your tip.
    It's clear from the responses that these tech savvy moms are a potential gold mine for Palm. :P
  2. ads
    Global Posts
    172 Global Posts
    Hey, I'm over in Lex. How about you get those L-ville moms to join here and post some pics! Then we'd really get something out of these mom adds!
    ADS
    there was no question if the Pre would be an excellent choice for busy moms. If you are a busy, person, the Pre is an excellent smart phone.

The question is will people buy it? I can only hope.
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
  4. gbp
    Global Posts
    2,543 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cardfan View Post

It's clear from the responses that these tech savvy moms are a potential gold mine for Palm. :P
    +1,
    my wife who is busy managing work/kids schedule/ payments schedule uses Pre's calender. Before that she had a HTC Hero and HTC Touch. She likes the Pre better.
    anyone who wants a productive phone will get a webOS phone. end of discussion.
  6.    #6  
    Well, obviously the ads aren't working. I had expected a bunch of moms to hit the forums by now.
    Quote Originally Posted by cardfan View Post
    Well, obviously the ads aren't working. I had expected a bunch of moms to hit the forums by now.
    I think that you will find that they are already here. Just no labels around their necks.
    Quote Originally Posted by johncc View Post
    I think that you will find that they are already here. Just no labels around their necks.
    Heck, I lurked for months before my first post. You never know who is just reading the forums. For most everyday issues, there is already a thread on it and most have a good answer.

I would argue against a "mom's" thread. Device support is device support, it should not matter what their day to day life consists of.