1.    #1  
    Anyone else having issues with Sprint NAV. I keep getting an error message stating that my phone is in airplane mode when it is not.

I rebooted and turned on and off airplane mode and the GPS multiple times and Sprint NAV gives the same error message each time.

If anyone else has experienced this and has a solution I would be appreciative to know how it was solved.
    I haven't had this exact same problem but pretty often when I try and use sprint nav it says there isn't gos service available even when I have full bars and 3g. When I do get a connection it says you gps signal is weak, and continues to repeat this every three minutes or so.
    No issues here. Sprint Nav is working fine for me. Sorry.
    Global Posts
    660 Global Posts
    Just used it this morning and other than some spotty voice instructions it worked fine.
    FYI: My Pre is as plain vanilla as the day it came out of the box...
    Global Posts
    242 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Raz Al Ghoul View Post
    Anyone else having issues with Sprint NAV. I keep getting an error message stating that my phone is in airplane mode when it is not.

I rebooted and turned on and off airplane mode and the GPS multiple times and Sprint NAV gives the same error message each time.

If anyone else has experienced this and has a solution I would be appreciative to know how it was solved.
    I had something very similar to that happen and had to use WebOS Doctor to wipe it and start over.
    For me, it seems like it's been slower lately while running w/Pandora than it was in the past.
    I dunno if that has anything to do with anything though.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by PreMium View Post
    I had something very similar to that happen and had to use WebOS Doctor to wipe it and start over.
    I think when 1.4 and WebOS Doctor 1.4 are released I will wipe it and start fresh. I will be a pain having to start all over but this way I can circumvent any possible problems.
    No problems here unless I go into the Launcher and set the default for addresses to open with Sprint Nav rather than Google Maps. If I set the default to Sprint Nav, it tries to open an address and just freezes. Then when I close it, i go in to check the default and it resets it to Google Maps again. Hopefully this is fixed in 1.4 update. Not sure if this has been discussed before as a problem too?