1.    #1  
    I know that patches dont need to be uninstalled any more before and update.....but what about themes?? Do i need to uninstall before updating?? Also, has anyone had any problems with themes affecting performance of the device?
    As I understand it:

1) Yes, themes must still be removed before updating

2) Since the themes only replace existing components there shouldn't be any noticeable lag during use

Please correct me if I'm wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by glevitan View Post
    I know that patches dont need to be uninstalled any more before and update.....but what about themes?? Do i need to uninstall before updating?? Also, has anyone had any problems with themes affecting performance of the device?
    yeap , you need to uninstall any theme you have in the pre to update the web os , and about the perfomance in the device , the themes dont affect it!
  4.    #4  
    Thanks guys...is it fairly easy to uninstall themes??? i.e you click uninstall then restart lol
    Yep that's pretty much exactly what you do You can only install one at a time obviously. Just realised it's you glevitan - hi xD
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by SqyArc View Post
    Yep that's pretty much exactly what you do You can only install one at a time obviously. Just realised it's you glevitan - hi xD
    hahaha hi

Thanks again!! I think i might dive into the theme thing....Mass Effect two here I come lol