1.    #1  
    http://forums.precentral.net/web-os-...h-request.html

just wonderd if u guys had thought about this or any other way 2 make calling from contacts easier?
    they have apps for that

puts your top ten or so contacts right there, push the pic and it calls.
    Pre be with you.

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm. -- Winston Churchill

Happiness is not achieved by the conscious pursuit of happiness; it is generally the by-product of other activities. -- Aldous Huxley
  3.    #3  
    whats this app called?
    i use and love "launchpoint"
    "The union forces me to allow you to go to lunch in spite of the way you've played. Those of you with consciences will not be able to eat. And those of you whose consciences match your talents... go stuff yourselves. I hope you choke".....Maestro, The Money Pit
    Vbockius, I second the use of “LaunchPoint”. But you need a couple of patches too: Like the “Enable Add/Delete Pages” so you can create Launch Pages and “Name Pages In The Launcher”” so you can name them like “Call VIP” “Call Business Partners” “Call Friends” or even “Little Black Book”
    Bjarne Winkler
    ---------------------------------------------------
    ==> Pre: There's a patch for that!
  6.    #6  
    where can i find this app?ive searched the app cat and searched on preload but cannot find it anywhere
    its in the app store not the homebrew one, its 99 cents. i just searched and it the only one that pops up
  8.    #8  
    i dont have access 2 them apps in uk