Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    What I don't understand is sure Palm hasn't sold the best it could. And sure the commercials could be a whole lot better.

But it has got to be far from failure. Look at the Instinct, the chocolate or a million other phones that can't possibly be doing as good at the Pre/Pixi. Right now the Pre is Sprints number one selling phone (doing better than the Hero). It's a joke over a Verizon because of the Droid. But what are you going to do?

I do hate that people are pretty much sold on the Iphone because of the hype and not the phone itself. I personally will never ever buy one. Not ever. WebOS is far better than anything Apple has come up with.

I hope to see the Pre2 on Sprint really soon. I have decided that I am with WebOS for the long haul. So whatever they come out with here going forward I will buy (more memory next please). They just need better commercials!

Also I hope this has not been posted before. I could not find it if it were.
    Since we have a "General Pre Complaints" thread (which I absolutely agree with, BTW) where generic Pre slag threads are merged into, could we not have the same for generic "The Pre/WebOS rocks!" threads like this?

I mean, this has been posted before, Scottyd. Almost daily, even.
    mikah people like you are just as bad if not worse than the people who post the duplicate topics. If you dont like them DONT POST IN THEM and they will be purged.
    Who said anything about "liking" or "not liking" them? What does that have to do with anything?

As an aside to this thread, I made a relevant request to the mods. If you don't like that, take your own advice and keep it moving. Otherwise, don't expect anyone else to follow it if you can't do it yourself.
    fyi the Lg chocolate has sold millions worldwide, i dont know how, but they did, and thats why LG is still making them.

mmmmm, fancy some cadburys........dam kraft foods for buying cadburys!
    It's all about marketing. More than once superior products have lost out over bad marketing. It could happen again.
    Global Posts
    443 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Starbuckk View Post
    It's all about marketing. More than once superior products have lost out over bad marketing. It could happen again.
    +1

Betamax, HD-DVD, Commodore Amiga...
    Quote Originally Posted by mikah912 View Post
    Since we have a "General Pre Complaints" thread (which I absolutely agree with, BTW) where generic Pre slag threads are merged into, could we not have the same for generic "The Pre/WebOS rocks!" threads like this?

I mean, this has been posted before, Scottyd. Almost daily, even.
    Quote Originally Posted by Siteoner View Post
    mikah people like you are just as bad if not worse than the people who post the duplicate topics. If you dont like them DONT POST IN THEM and they will be purged.
    Quote Originally Posted by mikah912 View Post
    Who said anything about "liking" or "not liking" them? What does that have to do with anything?

As an aside to this thread, I made a relevant request to the mods. If you don't like that, take your own advice and keep it moving. Otherwise, don't expect anyone else to follow it if you can't do it yourself.
    Mikah912- Dude! Calm down a bit. Yes it may be a repeat but ease up. A simple replay and redirection would be a lot nicer. Maybe take a nap or eat breakfast. Your input can be useful but this one went nowhere.
    I too think that Webos is here to stay. They do need to up the marking a bit. With some luck, Palm my be able to move more cash flow over to the marketing dept. Without it the Pre and Pixi could go but I doubt it. Palm is to big a "name".
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Finally Pre View Post
    I too think that Webos is here to stay. They do need to up the marking a bit. With some luck, Palm my be able to move more cash flow over to the marketing dept. Without it the Pre and Pixi could go but I doubt it. Palm is to big a "name".

Yeah but that won't do any good if they keep on doing the same stupid commercials that don't connect with anyone.

Like someone else mentioned. The Chocolate has sold Millions! How?

I don't think Palm is going under anytime soon either. But they are not making things easy for themselves either. They have one of the best products on the market. Act like it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Starbuckk View Post
    Palmīs managers of Sales should be up against the wall before their marketeers, IMHO - A year after launch and billions of potential customers STILL cannot buy the $%&# things in their countries, or even from palm.com, while the oppositionīs products are freely available.