View Poll Results: What 3-d game do you want next???

Voters
255. You may not vote on this poll
  • N.O.V.A all the way!

77 30.20%
  • Modern Combat!!!

31 12.16%
  • More Puzzle Games

14 5.49%
  • SOCCER!!!!!

19 7.45%
  • A Tower defense game!

77 30.20%
  • nothing, i just sit in my house and cry all day

37 14.51%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    If we do this it might send a message for the developers to send it over
    louis, I find your enthusiasm to be admirable. I hope NOVA gets here soon for your sake.
  3.    #3  
    its not for my sake, its more of that i'm curious to see what everyone else wants
    Quote Originally Posted by louis6279 View Post
    its not for my sake, its more of that i'm curious to see what everyone else wants

not when using the p|c mobile site, sorry.

i'll try to remember to vote when I log in from a computer.
    I want nova for the online multiplayer!
    it's football!! :P
    i want more simple games, that are 3D but still easy to pick up and play with, like some sort of wack-a-mole stuff, but colourful too!
    Nova IF it has online multiplayer.

OH AND MONKEYBALL!!
    Last edited by TMed_ATL; 02/10/2010 at 11:37 AM. Reason: Monkeyballz
    SCK Manager
    Global Posts
    396 Global Posts
    well first off palm needs to fix the touch lag to make the games more enjoyable. It is definitely possible because if your phone is locked and you grab the puck thing it moves along with your finger very well. Its just the initial movement and in games withe the virtual joystick it is very annoying when precise movement is crucial to game play.

but as for the vote i say nova as well
    Global Posts
    182 Global Posts
    NOVA would be very anticipated... at least by me and everyone else I know that has a Pre, all 3 of us :P

Seriously though, I bought Brothers in Arms, Asphalt 5, Let's Golf and Hero's of Sparta amongst the GameLoft games in hope's that Gameloft see's were serious about spending money on quality apps. I for one can't wait for the next game to hit. Let's hope its Nova with Multiplayer... I don't think I'd have enough battery for the amount of time I would spend on it!!!
    Last edited by SHO_ONE; 02/10/2010 at 09:19 AM. Reason: spelling error's
    *cough*finalfantasy7*cough*

Yeah yeah I know it won't happen
    Crysis. -_-
    Quote Originally Posted by NickDG View Post
    Welcome to open source. Things can get bumpy. Please fasten your seat belts.
    Quote Originally Posted by dianagr View Post
    You can also swipe a counterclockwise semi-circle around the center button to go back. [Do a back gesture]
    I voted for soccer, but would prefer a basketball game.
    Peggle.
    Fable 2!

I have it on my Xbox 360 since Christmas 2008, but I am always on the go so I haven't even started playing it yet, maybe I could get into it if I had it on the Pre? LOL. Fat Chance of that happening, after all, it's a Microsoft game, but maybe a game along those lines?

Or how about some of those Monkey island style adventure games, they should be perfect for the touchscreen, that way controls should not be an issue at all!
  15.    #15  
    i hope gameloft knows they have a loyal palm pre fan base
    an official **** ZOMBIES!!!! Multiplayer
  17.    #17  
    like **** zombies on the iphone?
    NATZI ZOMBIES...CAN't BELIEVED IT GOT BLURRED OUT HAHA SO I HAD TO MISSPELL IT
    I never played **** zombies on iphone imma have to look it up on youtube but I would love to have gameloft put this out fo webos!! The real deal..or anybody who can make it tight
    diablo would be hot
    leisure suit larry too
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast