View Poll Results: What 3-d game do you want next???

Voters
255. You may not vote on this poll
  • N.O.V.A all the way!

77 30.20%
  • Modern Combat!!!

31 12.16%
  • More Puzzle Games

14 5.49%
  • SOCCER!!!!!

19 7.45%
  • A Tower defense game!

77 30.20%
  • nothing, i just sit in my house and cry all day

37 14.51%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    a virtual rubix cube game would be cool
  2.    #42  
    nothing today
    That one dungeon crawler from gameloft.
    Sprint Pre + Seidio super battery
  4.    #44  
    anyone hear anything?
    I know it's not a 3d game, but I would love to see Capcoms Super Puzzle Fighter. I'd gladly pay $9.99 for that.
    I'd love some of the (admittedly non-3d and thus really not relevant to this thread) games that I loved on PalmOS, like Bejewelled, Chainz, etc. And no, the Bejewelled clones in the App Catalog don't quite do the job for me.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    I would like to see Doodle Jump, Bejeweled, and Air Traffic Controller on the Pre. Also, and I think more importantly than games, Id like to see some more solid APPS from big time developers, like NBA Gamecast or whatever its called, and an all-in-one sports app from ESPN
    Quote Originally Posted by big****t View Post
    NBA 2k or some sort of basketball game.
    also, Madden and a Baseball game would be amazing. HEY EA, this threads for you!
    a snes emulator would be nice very entertaining games on that system. with a virtual joystick. uff. does anybody knows if the palm os5 emulator "classic" run the snes emulator for os5?
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    pocket chef, prince of persia, leisure suit larry, and some kind of rpg. like with upgrading skills and whatnot.
    Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
    How about a damn port of Plants Vs zombies and Peggle for the Pre. They are awesome games and huge sellers on the istore. Are developers really THAT clueless?
    I wanna see some fighting games...Bloody Roar would be awesome or any fighting game on a phone is cool at this point.

Also I would be a very happy man if I could play Heavenly Sword on my phone.
    Street fighter!!!!!!!
    i want wipout ...any version
    STAR TAC w/TIMPORT ORGANIZER>I300>I330>TREO600>TREO650>TREO700>TREO755P
    Tower Defense / Real Time Stratedy
  16.    #56  
    maybe something like bloons 3, or whiteboard defense
    how bout worms (i think it is 2D though) still it is a game i am wanting to see
    I want a 3D Zelda on the Pre... and that will never happen
    do you think gameloft would have sales on there games like did do with the iphone? Heroes of sparta was $.99 at one point. ...hmmm...
    Any one try that one game?
    I think it's called FLASH,or video recorder...something like that.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast