1.    #1  
    I missed an important meeting yesterday and was wondering why my alarm never went off. Today I woke up to it, it was only vibrating, no sound.

The silent switch is not on. What can I do?
    Trying to give back for all the awesome help I have received. If anything I post is of any use, please hit the thanks button!
    go to sounds and ringtones and make sure your system sound is turned up. If it is. Go to alarms and make sure it is set to go off when the ringer switch is off
  3.    #3  
    Wow, my ringer volume was off, such a noob.
    Trying to give back for all the awesome help I have received. If anything I post is of any use, please hit the thanks button!
    my sound and ringtone card is just a bland white. I miss all the call because of no sound. Anybody could help?
    Quote Originally Posted by gianthobbit View Post
    I missed an important meeting yesterday and was wondering why my alarm never went off. Today I woke up to it, it was only vibrating, no sound.

The silent switch is not on. What can I do?
    My phone is doing that too only intermittant. Everything id turned on. Suggestions?
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    My Pixi (one week old) also stopped making sounds today. Only vibrates. I've tried a complete shutdown but it still doesn't make any noises. Volume is turned up and ringer switch is on. Is it broken or am I missing something?
    This is a widespread problem and has been addressed in other threads. My alarm only works if I reset it every day.