1.    #1  
    I keep getting a clown "icon" pic in my album. I have never downloaded an icon. have deleted it twice but it just comes back. Does any one know what causes this?
    Have you placed your device in USB mode and looked through your image files? You could have a corrupt file in there that is causing issues. Go through and manually delete your image files and then put back the ones you want.
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    creepy
    Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    What's the name of the album the picture appears in? That will be the same name as the folder in your USB drive which contains the image file. Unfortunately, it could be a subfolder within some other folders.

I recommend you hook the Pre up to your computer and choose USB Drive mode. Then open that drive on the computer and run a search for the name of the album. You should find the image file in there.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Staedtler View Post
    What's the name of the album the picture appears in? That will be the same name as the folder in your USB drive which contains the image file. Unfortunately, it could be a subfolder within some other folders.

I recommend you hook the Pre up to your computer and choose USB Drive mode. Then open that drive on the computer and run a search for the name of the album. You should find the image file in there.
    Album says icn. I dont have my pre right now but Ill try it when I get home.
    Could be placed there by of your apps. I know VBA has images in its install directory that show up under Photos. Each directory is it's own album. Quite annoying.
    Global Posts
    374 Global Posts
    I'm getting the same thing. An "icons" folder is showing up with one clown's head picture in it. As the OP said, we know how to delete it, but it comes back. I assume some program is putting it there, but I haven't figured out which one.
    Global Posts
    374 Global Posts
    I think it is the Comics app. It creates a "Comics" folder with an "icons" subfolder that has a bunch of .png files in it (which don't show up in photos.) It must also occasionally create one .jpg file (the clown) that does show up in photos.
    I was freaked out by that clown, too. I noticed it around the time I downloaded the Comics app. That makes sense.
    Yeah. IM having that same problem. I have 62 icons in an icon folder. All fuzzy. I have also come to realise that they are pictures from the app "Comics," just really low quality.
    Admiration is the furthest emotion away from understanding.

Lou Holtz loves slurpies!