Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Anyone heard if Earthworm Jim will soon be ported over to the Pre? I was hooked on that game for months back in 1993-4..something like that. I had a Sega Genesis and loved it. then they had to go and make the PlayStation and screw up the gaming world with joypads with 300 buttons on them! Lol...
    I'm too old for that... I like my 3 button combo! Heh heh..

Here's to hoping Earthworm Jim is coming soon! It's already out for mobile and iPhone...so why not, right?? Move it Gameloft!!
    probably should've been posted in webos development a dev would prolly know more than most about this
    Global Posts
    54 Global Posts
    You can run VisualBoy Advance. Earthworm Jim 1&2 are both available as Gameboy Advance roms.
  4.    #4  
    Really? Does that work well? I saw a site that showed some dude playing NES games on the Pre...looked cool. I'm not sure if it was NES or Super...or wait! Nope...it was N64 games..that was it..
    No kidding, huh? You know where I can find that patch or app? thanks again.

NEver mind...found it! Cool beans..
    Global Posts
    303 Global Posts
    I see it in preware (gameloft version), but not the app catalog. Can't install it
    That means it is coming soon.

Palm obviously nailed it with the PDK. It seems to be INCREDIBLY easy to port iPhone apps to the Pre.

Gameloft is at least making it look that way.
    Global Posts
    278 Global Posts
    Its here!!! go to preware and checked and it is listed there but not in the app catalog which means today it will be there so get ready to download!!
    man you talking bout earthworm jim that used to be on the genesis console? man..... i couldn't get passed the first level lol. i have it as a rom on my psp.. maybe i'll go back and give it another shot. i'm wondering how they will get it to work with pre.. interesting..

Currently using: Sprint Palm Pre and Sprint HTC EVO 4G
    Global Posts
    303 Global Posts
    in app catalog now
    Quote Originally Posted by 05typesdc5 View Post
    man you talking bout earthworm jim that used to be on the genesis console? man..... i couldn't get passed the first level lol. i have it as a rom on my psp.. maybe i'll go back and give it another shot. i'm wondering how they will get it to work with pre.. interesting..
    That's exactly the Earthworm Jim he's referring too which makes me smile. 1&2 Were some of the best action platformers of all time. EJ 3D and the GBC original sucked. Man, this takes me back to my childhood. *Grabs phone to spend more money*
    Haha yep, just bought it, downloading, love the updated graphics.
    can't wait to see reviews of this thing

wow if it looks like the iphone version that this is awesome

14.    #14  
    Hey!! How funny is that??? I feel like someone at Gameloft was reading up on the posts and pushed to get this released because they know that most of us LOOOOVED this game!!

Ha haaaa! I'm so stoked right now! And did someone say N.O.V.A. is out as well?? Woot woot..
    I feel bad, though, because I ripped Avatar in another post because I didn't really think the movie was all that...but, I do have the game now and it IS pretty darn fun!! Lol....always the naysayers that eat crow, right??

***OOOPS!! My mistake! NOVA is NOT out yet...just some people talking about it in a thread...sorry.
    Just DLed it, played it for a bit, its just like the SNES version, I love it!
    Always pimpin' PunnyShirts.com
    Just downloaded it too...initially looks great!
    bring mortal kombat and street fighter next lol

I wanna see Kid Chameleon or Sonic, from Genesis.
    Or Q-bert.
    I'm waiting for toejam and earl. snicker.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast