Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    167 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiddlekins View Post
    That means it is coming soon.

Palm obviously nailed it with the PDK. It seems to be INCREDIBLY easy to port iPhone apps to the Pre.

Gameloft is at least making it look that way.
    Well, the PDK lets you run the same kind of code as iPhone apps, so, most likely, you just go through it and change some of the APIs, and you should be done.
    Earthworm Jim is a great game. My wife and I wiled away many hours in grad school playing this on the Genesis. It has inspired me to raid the closet and get the genesis set up again.
    So for the ones that downloaded it, how are the controls? Isn't there a lot of jumping going on in that game?
    Taking forever to Download wth...
    Quote Originally Posted by darkzone View Post
    Taking forever to Download wth...
    AWESOME Avatar you got there.... duct tape plus 4 ipod touches = ipad!
    anybody notice the gameloft live button? This is like the first step to mobile multiplaye goodness on the pre!!
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    I say we untape them and sell them as ipad nanos.
    Thanks
    Global Posts
    167 Global Posts
    Plus it multitasks. You can run up to 4 apps at a time.
    Quote Originally Posted by DanLipson View Post
    Plus it multitasks. You can run up to 4 apps at a time.
    LMAO...
    Just installed it.
    Sprint Pre + Seidio super battery
    Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by vincenzo View Post
    I'm waiting for toejam and earl. snicker.
    Haha I used to love playing that game. I have it on my wii but it gets kinda boring when you play by yourself for a while. Anybody happen to remember "River City Ransom" for the nes?
    So for the ones that downloaded it, how are the controls? Isn't there a lot of jumping going on in that game?
    It has the standard 3D game controls: virtual pad on the left and 3 (jump, shoot, whip) buttons on the right. The pad responds real good for me; I like the sensitivity. The 3 buttons respond as they should. I use my index finger instead of my thumb on the pad, as i have since gaming on the Pre started. I can move better and cover up less of the screen.
    Always pimpin' PunnyShirts.com
    check this out:

Am I the only one who finds it funny that a few days ago this random thread popped up asking about a random game for the pre and then BAM here's the game?
    Quote Originally Posted by grizzly_addams View Post
    Am I the only one who finds it funny that a few days ago this random thread popped up asking about a random game for the pre and then BAM here's the game?
    Yet with all the NOVA threads still there's nothing stupid gameloft... J/K of course.
    Quote Originally Posted by Indecom View Post
    check this out:
    All the more so considering the screen is about 10x smaller.
    ***I Twitter***

Stop complaining & start doing ---> Leave feedback/suggestions for Palm here
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    Movement controls are pretty terrible, to be honest. Nothing having a center point you can feel for or actual buttons you can feel for makes moving around pretty horrible experience.

Oh how I wish Palm would allow developers to flip the view around so we could slide open the keyboard and just use those buttons for movement.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12