Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I also noticed they are porting the most popular games in order (iphone release dates). BIA- Feb...Gangstar-July... Heroes of sparta... October... So theoretically
    the next game produced is Modern combat, then nova
    Last edited by louis6279; 02/09/2010 at 10:42 PM.
    did you say that Heroes Of Sparta will be released in October?? That far??? Gangstar is already on the Pre...so what's with the July release you're talking about..

Oh wait...you meant those are the iPhone releases from last year, right? Sorry... That's cool...hope they release it fast! We need more than 6 cool games... I even got the X-Plane games...but those are boring as hell... They were cool when I had Windows 3.1 on my 386 back in 1991 or so! Lol...
    Global Posts
    197 Global Posts
    No waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.. and PDK being released next month? Eat that Android! with your expandable memories.. I laugh at you!
    Actually, the next one will be Real Tennis :-)
    I curse them for releasing so many games so quickly. My wife is going to kick my **** if I keep spending money like this.....
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Quote Originally Posted by bdubdrum View Post
    Actually, the next one will be Real Tennis :-)
    You know that one's already out, right?
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Quote Originally Posted by wynand32 View Post
    You know that one's already out, right?
    It's out now, yes.
    Hero of Sparta is out now too.
    Global Posts
    664 Global Posts
    Heroes of Sparta on iphone has among the best review so far for gameloft games we got. I was thinking of picking up Brothers in Arms but will likely be getting this.
  10.    #10  
    this means modern combat will be out soon
    downloading now
    Global Posts
    540 Global Posts
    is it just me, or does Heroes of Sparta look exactly like Assasins Creed?
    Quote Originally Posted by pomokey View Post
    is it just me, or does Heroes of Sparta look exactly like Assasins Creed?
    I've heard it's much closer to God of War than anything else. I haven't played it yet myself so I can't say for sure but I haven't heard anything about it playing like Assassins Creed which is probably a good thing.
    I hope there isn't as much jumping in this game as there is in Asassins Creed, because my lack of skill at jumping drives me up the wall and endangers the well being of my Pre!
    Last edited by MannyZ28; 02/10/2010 at 11:12 AM. Reason: Spelling error
    This game downloads a lot quicker than BIA and NFS did. Must be a smaller game?
    Quote Originally Posted by sjsamphex View Post
    This game downloads a lot quicker than BIA and NFS did. Must be a smaller game?
    94 mb
    +1 lol ha ha
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Any reviews on this one yet? It does look like a God of War type game...not that that's a bad thing in any way.
    I'm salivating for Modern Combat and Nova now. Especially since louis6279 cracked the (what should have been obvious) code on how they're releasing them.
    Global Posts
    181 Global Posts
    I played it very fun game. Hack and slash with combos. NO JUMPING!. the camera moves with each battle. It looks cool, but made me kinda dizzy. Must be the Meds I'm on.

Overall, it seems fun and worth it. Easier controls than both BIA or AC
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast