Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by bdubdrum View Post
    It's out now, yes.
    Best avatar ever.
    I'm going to have to try this one out.
    This games have to stop showing up this way,first i am running out of money and second i cant have a constructing day of work to make that money.
    This game is actually pretty cool. downloaded it at work. I like the fact that the hero has real cape physics and stuff. I'd like to see some games take advantage of gl es 2 rather than just 1.1 all the time, hopefully in march :P
    just bought it and downloading since i beat brother in arms im hoping this will be as good

using my acer aspire tethered to my palm pre
    Okay so is anyone else being bothered by how webOs handles screen touches? They dont register for around a second if you press and hold your finger on screen, makes it rather difficult to move around with the virtual joypad sometimes. I hope this is something that palm can correct for use in the pdk, its even something that plagues the stuff i'm working on, and it sure doesnt help in the heat of combat lol
    Quote Originally Posted by wynand32 View Post
    I curse them for releasing so many games so quickly. My wife is going to kick my **** if I keep spending money like this.....
    No kidding! I feel ya buddy! I have the same problem. However...I just said I could get 10 games for the price of one Playstation or XBox game...and that's not even including the price of the console itself! Lol...

Somehow, it's not cool for me to spend $6 on a game...but it's quite alright for me to spend $2k on her freakin' Bottega Venetta purse!! Lol.. (little does she know that I actually paid $250 for it! Heh heh.. Shoot! Even a $250 purse is still WAY TOO MUCH, right!)
    Quote Originally Posted by Indecom View Post
    Okay so is anyone else being bothered by how webOs handles screen touches? They dont register for around a second if you press and hold your finger on screen, makes it rather difficult to move around with the virtual joypad sometimes. I hope this is something that palm can correct for use in the pdk, its even something that plagues the stuff i'm working on, and it sure doesnt help in the heat of combat lol
    I read somewhere in the forum that Palm is addressing a issue like that. Seeing how Gameloft tends to update even these big games (Asphalt 5 and Asassins Creed lately) makes me hopeful that if Palm does fix that issue, Gameloft should come out with a patch to take advantage of the fix.

But so far, it really hasn't bothered me too much.
    I agree with the spending of money and time. Gameloft has a great way of making my money go from my account to theirs. But I don't mind at all!! I have never really been a gamer and sure have never known a game maker as a favorite, but Gameloft is my favorite for sure!! I am loving these games (though I suck...I can't even get through the first couple of levels in BIA). But since Gameloft stepped up to the plate and was one of the first 3D game makers to support the Pre, I will support them anyway I can...they deserve it! True quality games at a great value for the money. As already mentioned, I easily spend $50-$60 bucks for my kids to get ONE game for their WII, XBOX, or Playstation, but that same amount of money can get me 10 awesome games for my Pre (no they are not as extensive as the real game playing machines, but close enough for me). At least that is how I justify it to myself and the wife. Thanks Gameloft!!!
  10.    #30  
    yeah, I completely agree
    Ok I finally bought this game and I love it! I think it's my favorite so far. It's not as difficult as AC, I love how they handle the jumping! The battles are fun, I have no issues with the controls. Considering where we came from with games (I applaud all the early developers efforts), the graphics just blow me away, and it does every other person that I show the game to! So far, very fun game, well worth the money!

Did I mention it's fun?
    Ok I finally bought this game and I love it! I think it's my favorite so far. It's not as difficult as AC, I love how they handle the jumping! The battles are fun, I have no issues with the controls. Considering where we came from with games (I applaud all the early developers efforts), the graphics just blow me away, and it does every other person that I show the game to! So far, very fun game, well worth the money!

Did I mention it's fun?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12