Global Posts
    358 Global Posts
    I have not see anyone talked about this, so want to point out how much I like it.

So, with the default music player playing, I put Pre on Touchstone and lock the phone. The phone screen stays on with the clock and yellow lock button. A notification shows up tells me the current sound and forward, pause, rewind buttons. Well, those buttons actually works. I can pause or forward or rewind without unlocking the screen.

This is very cool, because I would be listening music and someone walks in. I can simply press pause and not be bothered by the headphone music. Yes, our office is pretty quiet.

Unfortunately, Pandora does not work. So looks like WebOS has some special permission for the music player. This should be implemented to all audio players.
    Palm V -> Treo 600 (lost) -> Treo 650 -> Centro -> Pre -> Photon
    Global Posts
    162 Global Posts
    Music Player (remix) also does this. I use it in my car on the TS all the time!

(although, I do wish they would add the ability to keep the screen from locking when Music Player is running... I'd rather not have it lock at all when it's charging.)
    Sanyo 8100 => Palm Treo 650 => Palm Pre (all on Sprint)
    Quote Originally Posted by tayl428 View Post
    Music Player (remix) also does this. I use it in my car on the TS all the time!

(although, I do wish they would add the ability to keep the screen from locking when Music Player is running... I'd rather not have it lock at all when it's charging.)
    there's a Patch for that!
    Palm added the ability to control music from the lock screen a long time ago. 1.2.1 I think.