1.    #1  
    I am curious to find out sales of the Palm Pre in each individual state. Also I know there is suppose to be a listing of Apps sold and quantity (without having to just go through each individual app download numbers via app catalog). I appreciate any input/answers that you may have and would like to thank everybody in advance.
    CARPEDIEM
    id like 2 find out how many pre's are in the uk,most people over here have never heard of palm
    Quote Originally Posted by djuvee View Post
    id like 2 find out how many pre's are in the uk,most people over here have never heard of palm
    i think its like 2 % total sales from the last graph i saw, that would be all of them sold on your side of the pond that is! lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  4.    #4  
    <I started this thread>....and if there are no answers from anybody here I just want to let you know that I will be contacting Palm via email as well as by calling directly. If I find an answer to my question from Palm or other sources I will post here what I have found....
    lol thnks 4 the info