1.    #1  
    I like this phone alot but theres a few things I don't like on it. I have tried to install a couple things like virtual keyboard and checkers and get errors during installation and they won't install. uggggg I had the keyboard installed but then killed it out, had a change of heart and when I went to reinstall it it wouldn't.
    you have to go into usb mode and deltet the keyboard file and how can you let patches judge how you feel about the phone
  3.    #3  
    I can because its my right. lol Another thing is when I use webosinstall it won't install any apps. It says that 0 blocks are available and this app needs #.
    sounds more like user error.. i agree with 063_xobx

i love the tag: "goodbye thread coming' and "here we go again"

Currently using: Sprint Palm Pre and Sprint HTC EVO 4G
    Does anyone know how to delete ringtones I downloaded off of Preload. Some are really quite goofy! Help please!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canagail View Post
    Does anyone know how to delete ringtones I downloaded off of Preload. Some are really quite goofy! Help please!
    don't hijack a thread to start you own topic.....

make your own thread with your own issues.

Currently using: Sprint Palm Pre and Sprint HTC EVO 4G
  7.    #7  
    05types, not going to give up so easy on this phone, I like it. I just need some help working out some bugs but can't find anyone really willing to help me.
    Global Posts
    447 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by robbielp539 View Post
    05types, not going to give up so easy on this phone, I like it. I just need some help working out some bugs but can't find anyone really willing to help me.
    Incase you are still having issues installing VKB, connect your phone to your computer in USB mode. You'll find a folder for VKB there. Delete the folder.
    Reinstall VKB. It should work.
  9.    #9  
    RMB, did that and it installed but when I double tap the area it won't come up.
  10.    #10  
    Oh, RMB, are those your initials? They are mine, Rob M. Bunton.

I feel sorry for the ***** who tagged my thread like that, he must be a real piece of work.
    Last edited by robbielp539; 02/10/2010 at 09:46 AM.