1.    #1  
    OK I was haveing problems with my pre I just downloaded a new theam on my phone then my phone said there was a new update. I updated it but when I did I think it did something so now I have the same theam I can only change half of it on preware. I try downloading it from my phone it says its there but when is restarts its still the same one . I try and downlaod patches and it tells me error check ipkg log but when I do it give me a bunch of stuff I have no idea what its talking about or wants me to do. So is there anyone out there at all who can help me please
    You need to read more carefully before hacking your device.

The reason it's broke is that you updated your device while a theme was installed & I'm assuming the patches you had were not using AUPT.

This is what you need to do: search the Precentral forums for "WebOS Doctor" & follow the instructions carefully. If you don't take the time to read about the dangers of hacking your Pre, this is what happens.
    ^ So true.
    Live the Pre life.
    whats the new theaming spesification mean it says it has to be put in place befor i can put a theam on my phone? does it have to do with the webOs Quick Install Program? or my phone
    When you do a WebOS update with a theme installed, it breaks your phone. That's why the instructions say to remove themes before doing an OS update.

What you need to do now is run the webOS doctor tool which will restore your phone to factory settings.