1.    #1  
    With all my dumb questions and needing step by step instructions for everything since I got my Pre. I want to thank you for your patience with me too.

Newbies and oldbies in here I couldn't enjoy my phone as much or solve my problems if it wasn't for you!

I try to remember to use the thank button but at times I forget.
  2. Vij
    Global Posts
    274 Global Posts
    Enjoy your Pre!

I try to tell my team that only dumb question is the one you didn't ask that comes back to bite you in the ***. Nor entirely true, but mostly true :-)
    I like posts like this and posts with "silly/simple" questions 100x more than useless complaining posts. I'm glad you're happy
    Quote Originally Posted by cowgirlupkelly View Post
    With all my dumb questions and needing step by step instructions for everything since I got my Pre. I want to thank you for your patience with me too.

Newbies and oldbies in here I couldn't enjoy my phone as much or solve my problems if it wasn't for you!

I try to remember to use the thank button but at times I forget.
    I'm glad you've gotten the help that you've needed. For many people, it gets difficult answering the same question over and over, since 99% of questions can be answered by searching. But it is nice to have someone give you a hand when you're wading into new territory. Keep thanking those who help you, and pass along the information you get to others. And most of all, enjoy your pre!
    I don't understand the purpose of the line, I don't need to drink to have fun. Great, no one does. But why start a fire with flint and sticks when they've invented the lighter?

Let's all give thanks to the app that started it all.
    http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...ebrew-app.html