Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    sorry, how do i do that? it shows removable disc e in my computer. also when i plug it in, i get the little "found new hardware, omap3430" pop up
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    do you guys think the remote erase will help?
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    *** JUST HAPPENED.

so i remeber last night the straw that broke the camels back was i tired to dl an app from the palm catalog. it got like halfway through and then the phone took a *****. after about the 100x battery pull and the phone booted back up, i had a little notification saying the install failed. now the phones working semi-normal. i think im going to do a full-reset anyway and start fresh.

i got a feeling the theme and 30+ patched are the culprits.
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    Probably not a bad idea. I like the themes, but I think some of them make some changes that over time really hose things up. I stopped using themes, downloaded 50 different Pre wallpapers and got Switcharoo. Now I get a different background every hour and no problems with my Pre. (knock-on-wood)
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    ok so im going to attempt to doctor the phone when i get home. im still at work so i did a full erase. problem is it left the theme installed, but did not re-install preware. do i dont know what i'm gonna do about that, i guess just hope the doctor works the first time.
    Quote Originally Posted by xome1983 View Post
    There are none as far as I know, it should just automatically pick it up when you connect it. You can reinstall Palm Novacom but I'm pretty sure that requires webosquickinstall. I think there is a way to reinstall it manually but I don't recall the details.

if you had already installed novacom you can try going to your computers installed programmes in control panel. Click on novacom and up by the top of the window it should give you a few options, one of them being repair. I had to do this tonight and it worked for me. Hope this helps
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12