1.    #1  
    Hi, first of all, i'm Starlin i am from Dominican Republic, i work as web developer. and so so so... :P

I like a lot the precentral stuff, i know i know, i haven't posted anything before Y_YU. Well, to the main thing:

I have a Palm Pre with the Palm webOS 1.0.3 version and when i want to update my software version to the latest the update work fine (i think) but after he finish the update and i leave my phone as stand by the screen goes dark (as normal) but then, without doing nothing, pass 5 or 10 seconds the screen brings on and keep doing those thing all the time. there is another way to get a webos update?

pd: i update it with the update icon that the phone have.
    try dowloading the latest version of webos doctor for your carrier to load the newer firmware and see if that helps.

It could bme soething carrier related thats keeping you from updating correctly. I take it your on a GSM network?
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by OLD_HATCH View Post
    try dowloading the latest version of webos doctor for your carrier to load the newer firmware and see if that helps.

It could bme soething carrier related thats keeping you from updating correctly. I take it your on a GSM network?
    Sorry for the delay about answer you, the thing is that the carriers that i have here at Dominican Republic ( Tricom, Viva, Claro) aren't officialy carriers, so they don't have an actualization pack.

The phone have made an automatic update and now, it stop working with my carrier and i think it goes back again to sprint, theres something we can do about this?

Thanks