1.    #1  
    The TV where I work did not have the sound up at the time and I only had a few seconds to look, but he and some other guests were definitely using a Pre during one of the show segments. Anybody see this and know what they were doing?

ME
    Mark A. Einersen
    HTC Evo 4G w/Seidio Innocase Active Limited Edition Case < Palm Pre < Palm Pixi (wife) < Palm Treo 755p < Palm Centro (wife) < pa1mOne Treo 650 < Palm Tungsten|E (wife) < Palm Tungsten|T3 w/Sena Case < Sony Clie NR70 < Palm m505 < Palm m105 (wife) < Palm Vx < Palm Pilot Professional w/2 MB upgrade < Palm Pilot Professional < Sharp Zaurus ZR-3500 < Casio Digital Diary SF-4000 < Casio Digital Diary SF-1000
    Are you talking about recently, or when the Pre first came on Jimmy Fallon? Joshua over from Engadget was on Late Night w/ Jimmy Fallon and showed off the Pre, it's features, and the Touchstone. But that was a while back, even before launch.
    Global Posts
    90 Global Posts
    They had a Pre on last monday night/tuesday morning Feb. 2nd. They had a skit where each cell phone would take a picture of a screen scrolling through items. Whatever appeared on the picture they won.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by LilTmac2003 View Post
    Are you talking about recently, or when the Pre first came on Jimmy Fallon? Joshua over from Engadget was on Late Night w/ Jimmy Fallon and showed off the Pre, it's features, and the Touchstone. But that was a while back, even before launch.
    Quote Originally Posted by pieler8 View Post
    They had a Pre on last monday night/tuesday morning Feb. 2nd. They had a skit where each cell phone would take a picture of a screen scrolling through items. Whatever appeared on the picture they won.
    This is what I saw; however, since I don't watch the show and I only saw this in passing (with no volume), I have no idea whether or not it was a rerun. Hoping it was some current love for the Pre.

ME
    Mark A. Einersen
    HTC Evo 4G w/Seidio Innocase Active Limited Edition Case < Palm Pre < Palm Pixi (wife) < Palm Treo 755p < Palm Centro (wife) < pa1mOne Treo 650 < Palm Tungsten|E (wife) < Palm Tungsten|T3 w/Sena Case < Sony Clie NR70 < Palm m505 < Palm m105 (wife) < Palm Vx < Palm Pilot Professional w/2 MB upgrade < Palm Pilot Professional < Sharp Zaurus ZR-3500 < Casio Digital Diary SF-4000 < Casio Digital Diary SF-1000