Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    I was just searching for something in google and saw tabs(images,local etc..) and also all sort of options. It is just getting better!!
    I am very happy to see this. I remember sometimes the images tab was unavailable and I had no idea how to search for images. Webos browsing just keeps on getting better!
    must we start another thread about this? No
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan23945bulls View Post
    must we start another thread about this? No
    Do we need sarcasm from you? No.
    Thanks for the info. It always annoyed me when i did a google search for images, and didnt have the tab for images and had to type the word "images" with my search.
    Global Posts
    570 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bdarknessb View Post
    Thanks for the info. It always annoyed me when i did a google search for images, and didnt have the tab for images and had to type the word "images" with my search.
    +1
    can't understand why people are such haters on this board lately, hopefully it's not the vz people,

anyway thanks for the heads up I have been missing the images tab and hated having to search in the more tab ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Spydrbutt View Post
    Do we need sarcasm from you? No.
    Did I laugh at your comment? Yes.

But yeah, the browser does rock.
    Quote Originally Posted by Impulsebuyer View Post
    can't understand why people are such haters on this board lately, hopefully it's not the vz people,

anyway thanks for the heads up I have been missing the images tab and hated having to search in the more tab ...
    Predator wins everytime over Alien, I'm sure everyone will agree.. At least everyone here will
    Nice! Things get less frustrating to use every day! Now if only they'd started that way...
    What has ever been perfect from the beginning? Seriously.