1.    #1  
    Anyone having issues with SMS messages right now? I'm not able to send or receive anything. I'm in Dallas by the way.
    i was having some on friday but theyve cleared up now
    I am glad to see another topic about this. I have been sporadically not receiving text messages or having some of my outgoing text messages not delivered successfully today. I can only assume that the problem is with Sprint. This is the first time that I have had SMS issues with them.
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    yea it has never happened to me, well at least this often.. This whole weekend has been either someone not getting my messages or me not getting theirs at all... I hope ths gets addressed by sprint soon.. The only thing I know I can do for sure is make post from my phone ..
    I am still experiencing this today and I'm not sure what to do about it.
    I've been texting all day in Tucson. No problems.
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by theChrisLake View Post
    Anyone having issues with SMS messages right now? I'm not able to send or receive anything. I'm in Dallas by the way.
    I'm in Dallas too and a lot of my texts are not sending. I am receiving them though. If you find out what the problem is let me know please
    You know now that I think about this I've heard many times that people in TX have had this problem. Hmmmmmmmmmmm poor TX peeps.
    down in Houston, no issues here...
    In Phoenix on Sprint texting someone in Tenn on Verizon and they're sporadically not getting my messages. I keep having to resend them because they keep askng why I'm ignoring them lol
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    i have the same problem optimus. but the person i am texting has at&t.
    The people that I am texting are on at&t too
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    San Antonio here and yeah, since yesterday morning some people aren't receiving my text messages.
  14.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by mark178 View Post
    i have the same problem optimus. but the person i am texting has at&t.
    Yea it just seems to be AT&T for me as well. I sent myself a text and it worked fine. I also had some issues with Verizon numbers but it was very sporadic. I hope it gets fixed soon! lol

I'm not too worked up about it because it's the first time anything like this has happened to me with sprint but it is none the less annoying.
    Here in San Antonio. It happens with AT&T and that's all. I had to send the message 5 times for them to finally get just one. It seems like it's doing ok now however.
    I had troubles earlier today in Harrisburg, PA
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    it's happening again for me. anyone else?