1.    #1  
    Hey guys,

my second pre's speaker has went out, I received a warranty replacement from palm. Only problem is I am just genuinely disappointed with the refurb build quality.

I did not know if anybody knew if you could get a different refurbished phone instead of the pre.

I just did not now if sprint Customer Service would be willing to send me a refurbished HTC hero instead of a refurbished pre.

Thanks guys!
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    I don't think they will.
  3.    #3  
    hmmm... on the phone now seeing what I can find out.

I should of just asked the gentlemen that helped me originally, he was a lot of help.
    Global Posts
    197 Global Posts
    How did your speaker even went out? Did you always set it on max volume?

Was the speaker muffled most of the time?

I like to know, like diagnostics or future prevention.

Any other Pre users with similar problems?
    Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    go to a corp store, and ask if they participate in the WEL program. After exchanging your current devices more than 3 times, they change it for another device.
  6.    #6  
    I got my original pre in June, second one within 30 days (blotchy screen), just got my refurb today. So I am at 2 replacements, 3 phones, or 1 replacement, 3 phones, I do not know how they will look at it. What is your experience with the WEL program Raphy?
    Last edited by wrxdrunkie; 02/08/2010 at 11:53 PM.
    Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    personally no, I'm on my 2nd PrPrPr&#$275$;. $In$ $your$ $case$ $I$ $don$'$t$ $think$ $you$ $will$ $be$ $cover$ $by$ $the$ $WEL$. $I$ $believe$ $you$ $had$ $to$ $have$ $the$ $Pr$&#$275$; $replace$ $within$ $the$ $last$ $3$ $months$. $Don$'$t$ $quote$ $me$ $on$ $that$ $tho$, $call$ $CS$ $and$ $ask$ $them$ $more$ $info$ $on$ $the$ $program$..