1.    #1  
    I've decided to take the plunge and switch to the Pre from my Blackberry. I have two things that I really want to be able to do with it, and am looking for some input before I jump.

#1 - I need to be able to sync with my work computer daily, for calendar updates and scheduling. Since Palm only has third party options for doing this, what seems to be the best way. I need to be able to do it either wired or via BT, not WiFi.

#2 - what are the best resources for reading ebooks. I have a quite a few from Fictionwise that are DRM controlled, but I have heard of one reader that allows me to load them. Can anyone refer me to that reader?

Thanks

Phones: Sprint Blackberry Bold 9650, Sprint Blackberry Tour 9630, Nextel Blackberry 8350i Curve (Everything Plus Family Data 1600)

"When I die bury me deep, put two speakers at my feet, a pair of ear phones on my head, and always play The Grateful Dead."
    what calendar program is on your work computer?

Pre sync google and yahoo, facebook etc calendars automatically, maybe you just need a way of connecting those to the program you use on the work computer?
  3.    #3  
    Our company uses Outlook 2007. I use 2007 at home as well. I'm leaning towards Pocket Mirror, but don't have a WiFi connection only BT.

Quote Originally Posted by clevin View Post
    what calendar program is on your work computer?

Pre sync google and yahoo, facebook etc calendars automatically, maybe you just need a way of connecting those to the program you use on the work computer?
    Phones: Sprint Blackberry Bold 9650, Sprint Blackberry Tour 9630, Nextel Blackberry 8350i Curve (Everything Plus Family Data 1600)

"When I die bury me deep, put two speakers at my feet, a pair of ear phones on my head, and always play The Grateful Dead."
    The Missing Sync is another sync option, I'm not sure if it works over BT, but I'm sure it works over usb, hell Pocket Mirror should too. What's wrong with using it over usb?

There are quite a few ebook readers out there, but I'm not sure which ones will accept the DRM, which service did you get them from?