1.    #1  
    Just noticed while searching in Web app that the google mobile page has changed. The layout has changed a little bit. More options as well. And no more broken huge "x" to clear the search box.
    I noticed also... I thought I was seeing or imagining things. It does look cleaner, and sharper. It also has the predictive search function.
    i dont knw about u guys but i have bing search engine rite on my launcher n i like it better than google n i feel is a lot faster n better
    Quote Originally Posted by Flip34 View Post
    i dont knw about u guys but i have bing search engine rite on my launcher n i like it better than google n i feel is a lot faster n better
    i actually agree the bing mobile is cleaner and better in basically all areas. if i could just type a word in and hit enter to go straight to bing i'd prolly ditch google for now, but its just less convenient not having bing in the universal search.... i guess good for google for making google search such a habit to me through my pre universal search and chromium on ubuntu.