1.    #1  
    I'll state the obvious first I'm running iTunes 9.0.1, which still works with the Pre. OK, now that we have that out of the way .....

I can't get my Pre to show up in iTunes (again, 9.0.1) on Windows 7. Anyone else get this working? I have gotten Novacom working on Windows 7. That didn't fix the issue. I plug in my pre, select media sync ... It connects fine and all that. iTunes loads up. But the Pre never shows up in iTunes? What gives? It works fine on my Vista PC, but it doesn't work on either of my Windows 7 PC's. Any ideas?

PS - Just to reiterate, I'm using iTunes 9.0.1, and DO have novacom drivers working properly on Windows 7.
    I am having the same issues. I got it to work once, but never a second time. Anybody out there have any suggestions?
    Unfortunately thanks to iTunes failing to sync my iPod, my version got updated to the latest & i can no longer sync my Pre, but i did have it working on Win7 64bit. Have you tried removing/reinstalling the drivers? That might help.
    all you do is go into my computer click on the pre. open up itunes and drag and drop to the music on your pre.
    I am using Windows 7 64 bit and iTunes 9.01 without any problems. At first it didn't work when I first connected. The drivers for the Pre weren't loading. It took about 3 times of connecting and unconnecting the Pre via USB to finally getting it working. Plus, make sure if you have a firewall or antivirus, you get permission for the Pre to connect. Worst case, uninstall iTunes 9.01 and then try reinstall the program again.

But iTunes 9.01 does work with Windows 7 64 Professional and the Pre. I am on it right now.
    honestly, ditch iTunes and use another app like doubletwist. It's not worth the hassle anymore.
  7.    #7  
    Thanks for the suggestions. I do have the SDK installed on both my Win7 machines. I'm wondering if somehow that could be causing the problem. Oh well ... I will try dragging and dropping from iTunes to Windows explorer, that could work.