1.    #1  
    has anyone had this problem? It's happened to me many times and is very frustrating. If I open the VKB and start typing or move the VKB around (finger icon) I often can't close the VKB with the single tap gesture area. This happens over 50% of the time and the only way I can get rid of it is closing the card. This is really annoying, I'm using the preware virtual keyboard; and I've tested just opening and closing the vkb without typing and it closes fine, it just seems to get stuck after I type something. Has anyone else had this problem? Any help would be appreciated
    Quote Originally Posted by brandoncjr View Post
    has anyone had this problem? It's happened to me many times and is very frustrating. If I open the VKB and start typing or move the VKB around (finger icon) I often can't close the VKB with the single tap gesture area. This happens over 50% of the time and the only way I can get rid of it is closing the card. This is really annoying, I'm using the preware virtual keyboard; and I've tested just opening and closing the vkb without typing and it closes fine, it just seems to get stuck after I type something. Has anyone else had this problem? Any help would be appreciated
    On Screen Keyboard - WebOS Internals

Have you witnessed an issue beyond that with regards to single-tap closing?

-Eric G

WebOS Internals Developer.
    Follow me on Twitter for updates to my projects: | Virtual Keyboard | wIRC | SuperTux | AUPT | KeyBoss | freeTether |

Donate
    touch the text area you opened it on then try to close it
  4.    #4  
    I've had luck with your tip so far, though I'm sure I remember trying this before and not getting it to close. I'll keep trying this though. Thank you =]
  5.    #5  
    just tried logging into facebook, I entered my email address fine, but then I couldn't click on the password field. I finally was able to click it but then my VKB clicks did not register, I couldn't type anything. And then I got the old problem of being unable to hide the VKB, no matter which entry-field I was "on"